Chapter 15

Peggy got the text the day before the party.

Lafayette: Hey, you going to Alex's party?

Peggy: i think so.

Lafayette: are you going with anyone?

Peggy: Angelica and Eliza

Lafayette: any male accompaniment?

Peggy: no

Lafayette: will you be my date?

Peggy: i don't know

Lafayette: please? i like you  a lot. I want to start something with you.

Peggy: pick me up at 8. and wear a costume.

Lafayette: you got it dude.

Peggy smiled to herself as Angelica and Eliza were getting ready. Eliza was being totally different lately, and so was Angelica. Any time Peggy mentioned something about their future, they would get super awkward and quiet. 

They were getting Halloween costumes at the Halloween store. It's going to be crowded. The day before Halloween was not good.

But the three girls piled into Angelica's salmon pink smart car, (ugh, yes, a smart car,) and they drove to the store. They had a hard time finding a parking spot, but they did. They walked into the store and tried to push their way to the women's costumes. 

Angelica suggested that they do a group costume- like the powerpuff girls. Eliza and Peggy quickly shot the idea down and they continued to look.

Peggy found a costume she wanted. It wasn't much, but it was yellow. A 'southern belle,' as it was called. It was a soft yellow dress, with five buttons down the middle, a square neckline, and a big skirt. She bought the dress, along with a white old fashioned umbrella and gloves, and waited for her sisters to pick their own costumes.

Angelica settled on Wonder Woman and Eliza settled on something very conservative- Cinderella. The three girls drove to their house, ate dinner, tried on their costumes, and then went to sleep.

---

Hi. Short chapter because I wanted to put more effort in the next chapter and keep you guys 'Satisfied.' I imagine the next chapter in going to be the last one today, but hey, I could be wrong. Thanks for reading.