Chapter 8

Alex fumbled for his phone, and dialed at number. Eliza's.

"Alex?" She asked.

"Where's Peggy?" He ask quickly, and threw on some shoes and shrugged on coat.

"What? Peggy? She's home. Why?" Eliza asked.

"I'm coming over. And don't tell Peggy." He explained, and hung up. "I'll be back, Laf. Don't worry about me." HE yells as he runs out of the door.

---

Alex ran all the way to the large house- known as Schuyler Mansion- his three suitors shared. He ran all the way up to the door, and din't knock. He simply opened the door, slammed it behind him- took off his shoes, because he wasn't rude, and bounded up the steps to Eliza's room. He opened the door, and out of breath, and yelled, "Where's Peggy?" 

Oddly enough, Peggy was the only one in the room, writing on her computer, doing homework. OR, it wasn't Peggy- it was Maria. Dressed in a soft shade of yellow, it was definitely Maria. 

---

Peggy's stomach dropped. She literally felt it drop to the floor beneath her. She was frozen, and her eyes got big. She struggled to find words but none came out. She was caught. 

"You are the reason I'm broke!" Alex yelled, approaching Peggy. She could finally move. She pushed herself against the wall. Eliza ran in. "Alex, what the hell?" She yelled. Alex froze and turned around.

"Your sister is Maria Reynolds?"He yelled, and turned to Peggy. "Your sister lured me into bed, and then had her boyfriend blackmail me!" He yelled, his face turning bright red.

Eliza laughed. "Alex, what are you talking about? That's Peggy? Have you ever met her?" She smiles. Alex wasn't smiling. He was fumbling for his phone. 

"Okay, let me show you something Eliza. This contact here-" He pulled up a contact labeled, "Maria." He fumbled. "When I call it, Peggy's phone will ring." HE pressed the call button.

Everything was quiet.

Until a ring came out of Peggy's purse.

---

"You slept with my boyfriend?" Eliza shrieked at Peggy. 

Peggy gulped. She was discovered.