Chapter 28

I'M NOT A DOCTOR SO DEAL WITH IT I'LL MAKE UP MY OWN MEDICAL CASES

ALSO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE HAMILTON MIXTAPE SO FAR

I DON'T LIKE HOW THEY DON'T SAY THEIR NAMES BUT HEY MAYBE IT WILL GO ON THE RADIO AND NO ONE WILL KNOW IT'S FROM HAMILTON SO

ALSO THEY ARE BOTH TRENDING ON YOUTUBE

OKAY HERE

---

Alex was on the verge on tears. Here was his son. Look at my son, he thought, as the baby squirmed in his arms. 

He had tan skin and freckles, and he already had a head full of curly dark hair. He was amazing. He was, decided by Eliza when they when out it was a boy, Philip. Philip Hamilton.

Hamilton

"Oh my gosh, Alex." Angelica breathed, leaning over Alex's shoulder. She put her hand on Alex's shoulder without meaning to, and squeezed it. "He's amazing." 

She rested her head on his shoulder, and she wish that she could just stand here forever. But then she realized- no, this isn't right. This is Eliza's boyfriend. This is Eliza's baby! This is Eliza and Alex's baby!

But he was her nephew.

Yet, she still pulled away from him, and dropped her hand. 

Peggy ran up behind him, and whined, "Let me hold him." And she gasped. "Oh, he's so cute." Soon, everyone was leaning over them, and them being Alex and Philip.

"Philip," Alex smiled, and held Philip to his chest. "Look at my son." He said, and held Philip all for all to admire. "My son," He repeated. Everyone sighed dreamily at the baby. "I love him so much." Alex said, and then held him close again. "Pride is not the word I'm looking for," He whispered to his child.

---

I AM FEELING SUPER UN CREATIVE RIGHT NOW SO WHATEVER ENJOY