Chapter 44

Peggy cautiously sat behind her two sisters on Angelica's bed while Eliza pressed the home button. It buzzed in denial, requesting a password. 

"Do you know his password?" Angelica asked. She seemed kind of nervous, to Peggy. Just jittery. Or have things escalated between her sister and Alex?

"No, but I can guess." Eliza mused, quickly typing Philip's birthday as the six-digit password. The phone buzzed again, marking the guess as, 'wrong.'

"Oh." Eliza muttered, pausing for a minute. "My birthday." She typed it in and the phone buzzed again. She grunted, before asking, "What are six numbers that mean a lot to Alex?"

The dark, sarcastic part of Peggy wanted to blurt, "Why don't you try John's birthday?" But the logical side of her stopped the words from coming out of her mouth. 

"Your guy's engagement?" Angelica suggested. Eliza tried, and the phone buzzed in disagreement. 

Eliza stopped for a minute, before typing at an amazingly fast, unreadable speed. The phone clicked open and a triumphant Eliza smirked. 

"What'd you put in?" Angelica asked.

Eliza laughed a little bit as she clicked on the 'safari' button. "It's a secret."

---

Yo dawgs I'll probably update again tonight but like that's not a promise. Also sorry this is so short. But thanks guys for sticking around! Love ya'll!