Chapter 23

Peggy examined the world around her. She was in someone's backyard, but the house was big enough and the fence was tall enough so that no one could see what was going on. The house's windows were closed and dim- it gave the impression that it was abandoned.

The back yard was big, but mostly because of the pool. The water was a sick green color, and she could see the alage formed in it. The sky was black, and the full moon gave the illusion the night was haunted. And yet, it was. It was haunted by the big bad James Reynolds, who had kidnapped Peggy and brought her here.

She was soaked and freezing. She didn't talk. She didn't want to talk. Peggy couldn't, really- she was shivering too much to get a word out. 

"Okay, you're probably wondering where we are." James said, leaning against the fence. Peggy said nothing.

"Okay, I will tell you. We are no where near your friends. Or your family. I brought you here because I'm so confused on how you just kept ignoring my calls, and you never met with me. Maria." He laughed. "What made you choose Maria, anyway?" Nothing.

"Okay, so we've got to get moving now, Peggy. Will you just shut up and look normal while I escort you to your ride?" He smiles.

He grabs her elbow, and pulls her up. She yelps as he pulled her ropes tighter around her hands. He pushed her past the house, and into the neighbor. It didn't look very populated- all the lights were off, and the streets were empty- except for a black pick-up truck parked outside of the house.

James opened up the passenger side door and pushed Peggy into the front seat. He clicked in her seat belt. "We don't want you to get hurt, right?" He laughs, and closes the door. 

Shivering, Peggy reached over, ripping the sleeve on her dress, and tried to get a grasp on the lock. She pulled it up, but as soon as she did, James ripped open the driver's door, and pressed the lock button, locking the door. "Where do you think you're going, sweetheart?" He laughs, and starts the truck.

---

Lafayette called Angelica once more. To his surprise, she answered. "Hello?" She asked.

"Angelica- Peggy is missing. We need to look for her. I think someone took her." He says, and drives around a corner.

"What? How do you know Peggy's missing?" Angelica asks.

"I just, have a feeling. And I found her umbrella- it was on the ground. She wouldn't just drop it." He explained, and stopped the car so that Mulligan could get out to start looking on foot.

"I'll be there in a minute- where are you?" She asks.

"Um, I'm not sure. I'll look it up and send it to you. Just, look for her, please." He pleads, and hangs up the phone. 

---

I THINK I'M EITHER GOING TO DO A DIARY FROM PEGGY'S PERSPECTIVE BECAUSE YA'LL SEEMED TO LIKE THAT IDEA AND I LIKE PEGGY SO

I'll tell you what it's called when i publish the first part. Love you all, and do you like this story? Because I don't know.

Do you like this story? This story line, sort of? Peggy's taken? I don't know. Please tell me, because I don't know if I should continue with this story line. I might change it a bit. Sort of. Like, time jump?

I don't know.

Enjoy.