Chapter 26

It isn't really Chapter 26 but don't judge me I can't math

---

Peggy watched as the police showed up. Medics pulled her into their vehicle and started to check her. She zoned out as the prodded her, and watched as they dragged James' limp body out of the truck. He was bloody, and he wasn't awake, but he was every bit as terrifying as he was awake.

As a medic was describing to her she had a mild concussion because of the impact and needed stitches on her bleeding arm, Lafayette sprinted over to her. "Peggy!" He cried, and he reached out with his arms. Peggy practically jumped into them. "Peggy, oh my god. Are you okay?" Lafayette asked. The medic answered for her. "She had a mild concussion and she needs stitches on her left arm. She will be bruised, because of her seat belt and the way she was sitting, but other than that, she'll be fine."

Lafayette didn't say anything to the medic. He pulled away from Peggy, and held her face with his hands. "Oh my god. Peggy." He muttered. Peggy wiped her eyes. How was she alive? Lafayette kissed her. Lightly. Like he didn't want to hurt her. Peggy hugged him harder as her sisters started running up. "Peggy!" Angelica cried. She sat on the ground, and hugged her sister's dangling legs. Eliza sat down next to Angelica, and held onto Peggy's free hand. 

"What happened?" Eliza asked, and squeezed her sister's hand. Peggy opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. "Peggy?" Eliza asked.

"Um," Peggy muttered, and glanced down at Angelica, and then Lafayette, and then the crowd Mulligan, Laurens, and Alex formed around them. "I was walking home because Angelica said it was urgent," Peggy started. "And then James grabbed me and held a knife to my throat." Angelica paused. "James Madison or James Reynolds?" 

Mulligan muttered, "Madison wouldn't do that." Peggy shook her head. "Not Madison. Reynolds." Everyone nodded.

"And I fell into a pool in someone's backyard," She sort of laughed, trying to lighten the mood. "James took me out. He put me in his truck. He said he was going to kill me," Peggy took a deep breath. "And when we were driving, I scratched him so he couldn't see. And we crashed."

And then Angelica cried.

---

WAZZ UP HOMIES IM SICK AGAIN

So yeah enjoy im trying to count the different votes and then i'll mix them into the story

so have a good day

also its basically halloween

also Peggy loves you