Chapter 27

Is it Chapter 26 I'll check when I'm done writing also did you know THAT CHRIS IS LEAVING

Please don't leave me I am helpless

Okay let's continue.

---

It's been 7 months since it happened.

Since Peggy was kidnapped. 

Since Eliza told Alex.

Since the two couples made up.

Since life was life again.

Until now.

Alex anxiously bit his fingernails, a habit he never did since he came to America. Since his mother was on her death bed. The sound of beeping and monitors echoed inside his head, the lack of thoughts let the sounds consume his brain. He was standing, one hand against the window sill. 

He had a thought. The hospital is a terribly dreadful place. Because of recent events, the clan- meaning him, Lafayette and his girlfriend, Peggy, Mulligan, Laurens, Angelica, Eliza and him- found themselves at the hospital because Eliza was going into labor early. Too early. She was barley 8 months pregnant, and the baby- their son- was coming. Because Eliza was so small- she was just about 110 pounds- the baby was sort of hurting her, slowly. It reminded of that movie he watched with Eliza- about the human who was pregnant with the vampire's baby, and it was sort of killing her.

Alex was scared when they brought Eliza into surgery. To get their son removed from her. He simply would not be born- he would be removed. It scared him. So much. Alex planned out his entire future around this child, and if he died- or if Eliza died- his future would be ruined. And not just his future would be ruined. Alex hated to admit it, but he knew his heart would be ruined, too.

---

Peggy fell asleep on Lafayette's chest. They were still going strong- and just three months ago, Lafayette told her he loved her! She of course, told him she loved him, too. 

Laurens was half-asleep, one headphone in his ear. He came out to his parents last month- in which they promptly threw him out of his house and was currently living with Mulligan. John tried not to show people how much it hurt him what his parents did, but it was hard not to miss it.

Angelica was dating a college guy, now. She wouldn't tell anyone his name, for he was 21, and she was merely 17. But he was majoring in Pre-Law, and was going to be a lawyer. Angelica mentioned that he was very smart.

Mulligan was single. Like always.

And Alex and Eliza were having a baby. A baby! They bought an apartment together, per their parent's wishes. If they were having a baby, they were to raise the baby together. To provide for him, to give him what he needs. To love him. They rented out an apartment just down the street from his old house- where Lafayette lives. 

And their parents- Catherine and Philip, George and Martha- were sitting, seprate from the kids, holding each other, praying. 

Suddenly, a nurse came out of the doors that all the awake ones were watching. She smiled at the group. "It went smoothly. Eliza will be uncouncious for a few hours, but you can defenitley go and meet the baby. He's perfectly healthy, and he's waiting for you."

Alex pushed past the nurse and into the doors.

---

So. Yeah. Enjoy. Life is good-ish. I can't spell, and I don't feel like fixing it. I had a soccer tournament today so I'm tired. 

Currently listening to Say No To This because I went back and read this story from the beginning.

How do you like this?

By the way, I'm not a doctor so please just deal with it. T

Love you all and thank you. Sleep well.