Chapter One

Zane's POV
Today was the first day of the Christmas holidays and I had sworn to myself that I would watch MLP the whole day. I was currently watching the episode when Flurry Heart breaks the Crystal Heart when my phone started ringing " who could that be " I questioned loudly.
( a=aphmau , z=zane )
Z-hey Aph
A-HEY!! So I'm going to have a sleepover, wanna come?
Z-whos coming??
A-everyone
Z-ok I'll come when is it?
A-in 20 minutes , see ya here
It was currently 8:40..*sigh looks like I'm gonna have a long night I say to myself as I made my way upstairs and started packing. In the end I decided to take two pjs one grey one and a one pinky pie onsie ... Don't judge... I had already taken a shower so I didn't bother Oh and I took 2 spare masks with me and my pink one for the onsie. I looked at the clock 8:56 I put on my everyday grey jumper and headed out to the sleepover .

^^^^lazy time skip 8:59 zane at door^

I was about to knock when Aph immediately opened the door and pulled me in
"Finally Zane I was worried "Aphmau said whilst pulling me to the living room "hey bro" Garroth and Vlyad greeted me in unison and pulled me to a space between them i grouned in annoyance " Finally now we can play"katelyn said in..excitement? Anyway everyone had their everyday clothes on and their bags of pjs , sleeping bags and pillows I made the small inspection as Lucinda Stood up and literally yelled " LETS PLAY EXTREME TRUTH OR DARE!!😆" We all agreed and started ( im gonna be lazy and di this:: a- aph, z-zane,g-Garroth,l-Lucinda , la-laurance , Kc-Kawaii-chan, ar-arron, v-Vlyad,t-travis,k-katelyn , d-dante )
A-ok who wants to start?
Kc-meeeeeee!!!!
A-k go ahead and remember extreme truth or dare is when you pay no mercy!
Kc-ok ..Vlyad t or d?
V-truth
Kc-is it true you have a crush on Dante???
V-ya....*blush....ummm...Lucinda t or d
L-Dare
V-i dare you to kiss...laurance
L- fine goes over and gives a scared laurance a passionate kiss
Laurance's pov
I was taken by surprise when Lucinda started kissing me her lips were so soft...but I can't Garroth is my one and only I pulled back in disgust "eww"
Zane pov
I held on to Garroth as he's boyfriend literally got harvested then laurance pulled back
La-eww
Good he pulled back..
La-mmm..Zane t or d?
Z-dare....
La-i dare you to bear hug Garroth*evil smile *
Everyone except laurance and Zane- come on that's to sooooo-oh .. Good one
A-yea Zane really hates hugs especially from Garroth hehe
Z-you disgust me .. but I'll do it

Garroth's eyes widen with happiness and sparkles as hi stare at him " enjoy it while it lastes Garroth.."I sigh as I give a  big bear hug . Everyone fangirls and fanboys.
Z-laurance t or d?
La-so you want revenge huh? Well dare..do your worst hahahaha
Z-Mahahahahaha-*cough as you wish i dare you to wear Aphmau's maid dress😈
La-wait wat u serious??
Z-Mahahahahahahaha of course why not??😈
A-come on I'll show it to you
And like that we all watch as they go upstairs.katelyn and Kc start whispering but I shush them " Shhh"
Everyone stares at me in confusion then I tell them "wait for it.."
Everyone listens as laurance breaks
"NO NO NOOOO I AM NOT WEARING THAT UHHHHH" everyone breaks into fits of laughter.
After a minute of laughter silence fills us as we hear the door open...

YAS ITS EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE....ITS A CLIFFHANGER HEHE.....your all gonna hate me aren't you plz no hates. I'll do the smut in the following chapters with Zanvis, Larroth,Katinda,Vlante and Arrmau .
ANYWAY I'LL SEE YOU MY FAT LITTLE NUGGETS LATER BUT FOR NOW GO TO MCDONALDS AND FEED SOME MEIF'WAS

Bye!