Mya?!

Zane's pov

We were lying there one Aph's bed , naked and in pain but... Good pain .
I slowly turned my head around so that i could check the time it was 10:41pm that wasn't right it couldn't .... No... That would mean i only fucked travis for 10 mins while travis fucked me for....30 minutes... Oh my Irene i..i...enjoyed doing that ...but did he enjoy it too?!?!?
"Ummm.. Zane .... I think this might be the right time to say this sooo..." Travis looked at me , his emrald eyes gilstened in the light
"Zane Ro'meave i love u" my eyes ( my blind eye too ) widened " ever since high school i had a crush on u and i was too shy to tell u before and im sorry for that and i also understand that u didnt enjoy this becaues ur straight😫" After he finished travis waited for me to comfirm hes fears but as always he was wrong " Travis .....i'm bi.....and i did enjoy it.....and well i-i-i love u too ...*smile...since high school" we both smiled and got dressed and headed downstairs.
After we had sat down Travis continued the game while People Smirked
T-*cough so tats done....Lucinda T or d
Lu-Dare
T-i dare you to have S.E.X with ....Katelyn
I gave a little fangirl squel along with KC
Lu-i...okay fine come on katelyn...wait wheres katelyn *giggle*
she pulled a tomatoe Katelyn up the stairs
Lu-how long travis?
T-10 minutes

With the powa of Love of Nuggets time skip to When they in bed

I heard a soft crying from someones bed . I got up and everyone was staring at me ( except Vlyad who is asleep) i mouthed whos crying and aph just turned and looked at Vlyad.... I turned to Vlyadand noticed he was crying in his sleep ... " mommy......don't die.....daddy don't kill Zu" I gasped Vlyad was the only person that called me Zu and he only called me tat when no was around...he was having a nightmare... Then I remembered that whilst t or d Vlyad had drunken a potion and hadn't got a effect my thoughts were interrupted by Lucinda " I gave him that mega nightmare potion omi I forgot "
"Psst Zane " it was aph "yeah" " we tried to wake him up but apperently he has to wake up by himself....and calmed by a childhood friend or someone he really knows"
" how long has he been like this" i whispered the words everyone staring at me whilst i did
"1 hour" i nodded my thanks and turned to Vlyad his bed was quit far from me and i couldn't see his face but i could smell his fear ( my demon is a Mericlide were wolf basically this

and calmed by a childhood friend or someone he really knows"" how long has he been like this" i whispered the words everyone staring at me whilst i did"1 hour" i nodded my thanks and turned to Vlyad his bed was quit far from me and i couldn't see ...

With black angle wings, i know awsome )
After stareing at Vlyad for a while i lay back down as did everyone else. Suddenely without warning Vlyad erupted out of hid blankets and was at a sitting position, crying. Immediately Zane was up and next to his baby brother engulfing him into a bear hug even bigger then Garroth's. " shhhh shhh ur alright ur alright big brother Zu is right here for u " My voice echoed throughout the whole room as Vlyad sobed" but daddy killed u...a-a-and you t-told me to go fucking die "
" Shhhh it was just a dream Pea nothing more ....i'm not dead and i would never ever say that to you 🙂" i said "really?!?" "Really"

A year later
Zanvis , Katinda, Arrmau, Garrence and Vlante had all shipped and Kawaii-chan had married Michi

------------------------------------------------------------------------- THE END -----------------