The Strange Zene(Zane X Gene)

Zane's POV
Another day finished. I sighed as I began cleaning the last table. The maid cafe was already closed and many of the maids and butlers had already gone by now. There were just two maids and one butler left here, the butler being me. I growled to myself softly as I played the day in my head. For some weird reason the boss thought that a mixture of pink and blue waistcoat should replace my black one. I didn't mind the continuous comments on how I would be a great character in that anime called "Black Butler", but it seems that the boss has had enough of it. But I am quite embarrassed by my new and current suit.
The suit:((image without mask))

 Deep inside I love it, but I suppose it would seem rather strange and indifferent due to my personality

Deep inside I love it, but I suppose it would seem rather strange and indifferent due to my personality. Just as I finished cleaning up the table , a sudden surge of heat and a rather embarrassing emotion flooded through me. I blushed and without even bothering to change I hurried back home; uncomfortable. As I slammed my door shut, I looked down towards my feet. But slowly a tall tent made its place on my crotch. I could literally feel my face burning; it burned like how your tongue would burn if you ate TOO many warheads. I know what this is... but the real question is:

Why is this happening?!?!

Gene's POV

I was just walking down the street when BOOM ! My ex girlfriend Lucinda splashes a potion on me. After that thinks became a blur . One minute I was on the sidewalk the next I was making out with Zane. Another blur later I was trying to take Zane's virginity. Then I woke up in his back garden bushes. Nude. My clothes were in pile on the lawn. A sigh . I looked up and saw Zane standing there. " Next time , Atleast TRY to take my virginity. Okay?" And with that he walked off. I blushed. So I didn't take it. I sighed and got dressed. Lucinda was waiting on my porch . "So I heard you failed, big boy" she snickered as I pushed past her inside.
I guess that was her revenge.
But now ... I guess I'll have to get my own revenge as well.

Mahahhahahahahahha

Lucinda's POV (before)
I sat bored on my couch. I closed the shop an hour ago and since then I've been bored out of my soul! Then as my eyes were desperately searching the room, I saw it. I had created it a while ago when a customer had asked for one. He paid a fairly good price yet the were some extra leftovers. A smirk formed on my red lips as I knew exactly who to use this on. Then I saw another potion, with a similar background story to the one I held in my hand. I put the other one in my potion pocket and held up the one that was currently already in my hand.

It's a heat potion, and I'm going to use it on the one and only Zane! I giggled to myself as I tried to imagine his reaction to it and his actions after the effects took place.

I snuck up to the maid cafe in which he works and instantly saw him alone. Heheheheh! I splashed the potion on him and followed him with a potion of invisibility. Heheheheh! I wonder how this we'll go........