One shot 4 Travis X Aaron!

Travis's POV
I walked down the white street. It had been snowing a lot lately, but yet again it's winter and it's Mystreet. You never know what'll happen next. Like how Zane and Kawaii~Chan are dating, man that was hard to handle but yet again I'm Travis! I'm always available to ALL ladies! Anyway I'm getting off track, so here I am walking down the white street, my hair blended in, to Aaron's house. Yes, Aaron's house. Apparently Aphmau had forgotten something over at Aaron's house. When they broke up that is. Rumour has it Aaron's gay and is in love with someone on mystreet! Crazy, right! Ha! Aphmau took it softly as now she's in a theesome with Zane and KC! Yea , crazy. Dante's with Nicole , and Laurence and Garroth are together. Katelyn is with Jeffory. And then there's poor little Travis forever alone, to be honest I have never felt true love in my life, not even to Katelyn. But Aaron has also been really confused and a little depressed lately. I wonder if it's because the guy he likes is either with someone currently or he doesn't feel the same way or his straight/anything that unables him to like men ;like Asexual-ness.

Now I was in front of Aaron's house. My stomach felt weird, what is this feeling so sudden and new? It probably isn't something serious. Maybe it's the tacos are starting to hit. Anyway, hopefully this goes out well.

I knocked.

Aaron's POV
I was scrolling through Netflix when I heard a knock. Huh? Who could that be? I got up from my red couch, lazily. And strolled towards the front door. My breath got caught in my throat when I saw my white haired crush in front of me. His looks were what made me and Aphmau break up. Though she didn't take it as harshly as I had expected she had merely accepted the fact. Then she went over to the Zane~Chan ship and now it's Zanmau~Chan. Though I had never felt true love before but apparently this was it. Well that's what Aphmau said. Everything has been so confusing lately.
I then realised that I hadn't said anything. I cleared my throat. " Hey Travis did you need something?" He smiled. My belly lurched . What is this feeling, so sudden and new?
" Oh! Aphmau said she left something over at your house and asked me to get it, since she's going to a date" I chuckled, I felt so happy around this pervert. Why?
I opened the door wider. I signaled him to come inside. " Come in then, I'll go search for some of her stuff. Make your self at home!"
He walked in. And I walked up my rosewood stairs, to start searching for something... a-anything! That belongs to Aph .

3rd Person POV
After a while Aaron came downstairs. Holding a white and purple pony ((a cookie for anyone who can guess which pony this is!))" this is all I could find,Travis " Travis looked up and chuckled " I bet Zane wanted her to get her Pony for as well..... ya know *wink* " Both males chuckled at the thought. Everyone knew about Zane and Aphmau's pony dates. Aaron let out a heavy sigh as he sat down near Travis on to the couch.

((So the words like this will be their thoughts A is Aaron and T is Travis))

A+T-What is this feeling
So sudden and new?

T-I felt the moment
I laid eyes on you

A-My pulse is rushing

T-My head is reeling

A-My face is flushing

A+T-What is this feeling?
Fervid as a flame
Does it have a name?
Yes!
Loathing
Unadulterated loathing

T-For your face

A-Your voice

T-Your clothing

A+T-Let's just say, I loathe it all!
Every little trait, however small
Makes my very flesh begin to crawl
With simple utter loathing
There's a strange exhilaration
In such total detestation
It's so pure! So strong!
Though I do admit it came on fast
Still I do believe that it can last!

There the lovebirds sat, unknown to them their emotions where not negative but positive. They were feeling love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! I'm sorry if you guys wanted smut in this one but I really don't see how I can make these two do stuff. They are a very unlikely that's why. Anyway! Remember to leave your suggestions in the comments section below !
Baiiiiiiii ~
Zero~Sama Out! Nya~~~