One shot 11 :Dante X Zane

Zane's POV
I've been hanging a lot around Travis and Dante for a couple of weeks, and the girls were all fangirling that it may be about Zanvis; or I think that's what they call it.
Travis has been influenced by this and has been trying to flirt with me a lot, but in truth all I want is Dante. His ocean blue eyes and ocean hair startle the butterflies in my stomach every time I look at them. But .... there's been a obstacle in me and my senpai's happy ever after, Nicole; The cheating slutty whore. I have to get rid of all things that disturb the balance . Jenna is already 6 inches under the ground. Buried right under Nicole's front garden. And I have the perfect alabi too. I was with Aphmau and KC watching anime. But what they don't know that , THAT wasn't me. It was Michi , acting. Many people don't know this but Michi and I are Partners in Crime. And have sworn to keep that oath till death splits us apart.

Anyway! Today I'm going to give senpai a love letter. I already left a horrible letter besides Travis's bed, so that's done. He had told me earlier on that he was heading to the park , the cherry blossoms had turned pink in the spring wind. I could draw his fabulous body with the colours of the wind. I just love him so much. So much that it hurts that Nicole's trying to steal him. And you know what they say~

Good girls get the knife,
Naughty girls get the axe~

I sighed happily as I hid a mini axe under my grey and white sweatshirt . I could almost taste his lips on mine.

Senpai~ I'll save you from that blazing beast.
Just you wait....

~time skip because his only walking to park~

Dante's POV
I was leaned against one of the many pink trees in the park when Nicole came. I was confused and asked her if she had needed something. Instead of speaking though she blushed, looked towards her feet and handed me a pink envelope, with a mini red heart stamp. I knew what this was , yet I was confused . Nicole had been so unforgiving and cruel to me before. She cheated on me with Jeffory– which broke her friendship with Katelyn – and now she expected me to accept her? N-...... She IS cute....... and has such a dope personality too!

But as I was about to hug the blazing girl, a soft sobbing sound interrupted our action . I turned; curious. There, in front of me , stood Zane . Tears were streaming down his pale cheeks, an envelope similar to Nicole's; but it seemed it had been worked on much more. I knew immediately that Nicole had only done this for one reason. She didn't like Zane. She knew.... and she wanted to break him.

Wait..... DOES THIS EXPLAIN WHY ZANE HAS BEEN HANGING AROUND US A LOT! Wow.... i have slow reflexes.  But before we could do anything Zane took out an axe, and charged. No sound cane from him, no grin lay upon his lips. But before he swung the weapon, he pushed me aside. Shortly after many thump noises littered the area. The sound coming from the sound between the axe and the blazing beast's skull.

The last thing I felt was his lips on mine, and the blood pouring out of his neck as he committed suicide.

Why am I so slow?