One Shot 12: Gauran-.... Garrauzane *dab*

Zane's POV

I watched them walk inside as my face began to heat up slightly. W-Whatever! That's the least of my problems right now! What the hell am I supposed to do now? It's raining outside and now their stuck here... in my house. Ugh! "So... What did you want to talk about in the first place Garroth? " The words rolled off my tongue like sandpaper. I watched uneasily as they sat down on my couch and turned to look in my direction. "W-Well you see we're dating–" I cut Laurence off ,"Everyone knows that" . "WELL WE BOTH ALSO LOVE YOU SO YOU WANNA MAKE IT A THREESOME OR WAT?!?!?!" Both makes shouted the words out . But all I could do was blush and freeze. Before I knew it they stood by the door. "So?" Garroth asked as Laurence got ready to open the door. "I-I—" the words weren't able to cone out. Laurence sighed and opened the door. "WAIT" I shouted at the top of my lungs, hoping to get their attention . Thankfully it worked. They stopped and both males turned towards me. "I'll .... join if you haven't ....... changed your mind" I said , looking down at me feet, unable to meet their gaze; afraid of rejection. I heard the door close. Sadness washed over me. They must have left. But I was wrong . I was immediately embraced in a hug from Garroth and Laurence. Tears of happiness brimming at my eyes , I heard the love of my life's say "I Love You" . And through my tears I replied.

"I love you both too"