Gaurrance Part 2: The unexpected Twist, Is this still Gaurrance?

Garroth's POV
It has been two days since me and Laurence did the naughty in the bath tub, and we are boyfriend as boyfriend now. I flinched as I felt something on my shoulder, but relaxed when I realised Laurence was resting his chin upon my shoulder. I giggled as he smiled. Oh how I love that smile. But a strange feeling, like the one I feel for Laurence, has been available for somebody else. That somebody being my own Baby Brother. Laurence also felt the same way and we've been thinking about what we should do, and with that the idea of maybe doing a threesome came to mind.  I smiled as I opened our front door, determination filling me up. Baby Brother, just you wait; I'm going to make you the happiest man alive!

Time skip cause I'm lazy, deal with it.

Laurence's POV
The time for our plan has finally come. We had figured out that the only way that Zane ever going to love us was to make him ours.((😏)) So currently we are walking down the street the cold wind  brushing against our faces gently, our hands touching together ;warm.
Of course, we were nervous. But this is the time that we finally felt courageous.

Without noticing, through all the terrified thoughts in my head , we had already arrived at Zane's front door. I turned to look at Garroth , he seemed nervous. "Don't worry "I said "it's going to be alright even if he rejects us still have each other." I held a shaky , yet confident ,smile he looked pleased with the thought of the this . "But,"he said "Laurence we haven't quite agreed what we going to do if he accepts us" . I smiled, "of course we know what to do," I said seductively . I see a light blush covered his face along with a confident smirk. I raised my fist and gently knocked on the door. My breath got caught in my throat as it opened and I the light blue eye the dark angel appeared . " what do you want?" His deep voice carried an hateful tone that seemed to sound like the bells of heaven to us. "we just came to speak baby brother" Garroth exclaimed strongly. And right as Zane was about to say his usual "no" and slam the door into our faces , thunder crackled from the sky and it started to rain heavily. He let out an uneasy sigh and opened the door wider, welcoming us in. As I was passing by him, I thought I noticed a small blush hiding under his mask. Maybe... I thought, this may not be that hard.... but then again this is ZANE we're talking about I mean, this will definitely be difficult. He always seems to push away his feelings deep inside him.

Zane's POV
I felt my face heat up when they walked past me, What is this feeling? So sudden and new!
Is this what they call......

Love?

Cliffhanger! Mahhaha! They'll be a part THREE for this soon so make sure to check that out as soon as it comes out!
Baiiiiiiii ~
Zero out~~~~~MEOW