One shot 8 Zane X Laurence <3

Laurence's POV
I spent partially the whole day reading and replying to this private chat that Aphmau had made that included everyone on mystreet that we know . I sighed as multiple notification sounds erupted from my phone. I grapped it and read through the various messages.
((Z-Zane , A-Aphmau , G-Garroth, V-Vlyad, L-Lucinda, K-Katelyn, KC-Kawaii~Chan, La-Laurence , and so on))

A- OMI LAURENCE U AND GARROTH MARRY NOW
KC-YAS TEH SHIP !!!!!!
Z-Stop your killing my phone -_-
L-THE SHIPPPPPP!!!!
Z-Laurence why did you have to kiss Garroth?!
La- When did I do that?
Z- the play 😈
La- IT WASN'T ME! IT WAS A POTION!
La- wait that's your favourite emoji isn't it?
Z- yea... and you know which ones are Garroth's favourite?
La- what?
Z-these are👆🏻-👌🏻
((fun fact :this is a dirty joke ))
La-O_O
A-??
KC-?!?
Z-Laurence and Garroth sitting in a tree~~
La- MOTHER OF IRENE ZANE NO
A-YAS ZANE IS ON OUR SIDE
K- I'm disturbed
G- Zane.... how do you know this?
Z- MICHI
G- How?
A- tell us Zane ~
KC- YAS tell us
Z- Me and Michi used to date before mystreet
Z- let's just say ...... Mei'fwas like michi need stuff.
KC- OK WHATEVER!!!
A- yeaaa..... GARROTH AND LAURENCE GET MARRIED!
K- Oh ..... GARROTH JUST MARRY LAURENCE ALREADY!!!!
G- Katelyn! You too?!
K- you two are causing Aph and KC too fangirl so , yes.
Z-If YOU two kiss , Zianna is coming to town
G- ....
A- O3O
K-  –u–
KC- OuO
G- Laurence Zval will you marry me?
Z- Sheesh your proposing through text? I'm disappointed in you Garroth. Well I am disappointed in you everyday.

Laurence left the chat.

After Garroth's last comment I left the group chat, blocked Garroth and pulled the bed covers over me. I'm so glad that Garroth went to the park earlier and Dante and Travis are off with their own families . As I softly sniffed a familiar noise echoed in my room. I turned around curious . It was a text from Zane. Curious I read it.

Z- Um hi Laurence, I know this is a bad time but wanna talk?

Why does he care about me? I've been so rude to him. Not really caring about my next actions, I replied .

La- Ok, what do you want to talk about?

Z- Look I know this is really bad timing and it really shouldn't be said over text but...

I wait patiently as he texts.

Z- Will you go out with me?

......what?! I quickly text back.

La-Wait What?

I watch as the "read" sign blobs into view and see him texting back.

Z- The thing is... I really like you, I have liked you for a .... long time and it's okay if you don't feel the same way, I mean Garroth probably likes you.....

I stopped and thought of how life would be if Zane and I were a couple, but before I knew it I had already texted and sent something to him....

La- I want you . I need you.

He texted back

Z- really?

I'm out of my trance now but I still can't control what I'm texting...

La- yea, in fact I'll be at your house in 2 minutes.

I instantly get off my bed and dash out of the door , running as fast as I can to Zane's door. Before I knock on the door I get a feeling of sudden change of mind envelope me. Did he really love me? His the only one who has writ something like that to me and made me feel this way so , I ignored it.
I knocked on the door, Zane opened it and said , " H-Hey....." I didn't reply with my own words, instead I kissed him. I was rather surprised when he kissed back, before I was unsure but now I was certain his feelings towards me are true . He wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrap mine around his broad chest.

I walk forwards -After I closed the door- and he backs up. Shortly after he trips and falls down onto the couch pulling me down with him. We separate from our kiss to laugh a little . But when Zane stopped laughing I didn't understand but after a light pink blush spread across his face. I lay on top of him in one of the awkwardest positions ever.

Zane's POV
I can't believe this! I'm loving this so much! Laurence starts kissing my neck and when he finds my sweet spot I moan loudly, he smirked and abuses it with kisses and leaves a satisfying hickey. He leaves my neck and proceeds to roughly kiss me, as we kiss I feel his hands tucking on the bottom of my sweater , I pull away from the kiss and slightly struggle to pull it off since Laurence is on top of me.

I finally manage to pull it off and all he does is stare at my muscles and abs. "Like what you see?~~" I cooses softly whilst smirking lightly. " Very~~~" he cooes back . And instantly gets back to kissing me, he softly licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I deny playfully. He puts his hands on to my chest and I gasp because they're so cold. He takes this advantage and instantly works on exploring every bit of my mouth .

Laurence's POV
He moans into the kiss, his moans only make me want that happy future that'll have even more. I broke the kiss and took of my shirt.
My vision clouded with lust I start kissing around his nipple area then lower and lower and lower ,until at last I came to his V line ; at the very top of his pants. I started undoing the zip , when I'm finally finished I take his pants off and throw them to where our shirts are. I look back at him then I look down at his boxers and rip them off. He gasps, probably from the lack of heat.... but I can help with that ~~~
I pucker my lips and slowly like the tip of his member, to be honest I was surprised Zane was really big down there~ bigger then me, and I'm pretty big ~~
Then I stick all of his member deep into my mouth and start sucking, his moans are like Melody to my ears.

"L-Laurence ~~" he moans out as I continue to bob my head. I start bobbing my head faster determined to taste him. At last he moans loudly, only once, and cums into my mouth, I swallow all of it. I got up and whispered into his ear in the most sexiest voice possible:
"You taste good baby~~~" his face instantly turns bright red. I kiss him , he kisses back immediately.

Zane's POV
Before Laurence could do anything else I flipped us both so now I was the one on top.
He looks up to me with a surprised look, I lean down and whisper into his ear :
" Fun Fact~ I loove being on the top~~
but-t-t ((notice the sass)) maybe next time you can be on top, who knows~~" His face instantly turns into a deep pink.
"S-So there's gonna be a next time?" He says , his voice soothing.
I reply with a " Of course!~~" and kiss him roughly he kissed back, but during the kiss I start to undo his pants. I wanted him, I NEED him.
But suddenly we were interrupted by a knock on the door, and a familiar noise. "Baby Brother? Are you home? I texted you that I wanted to talk to you about something important!" I then hear a loud Click . Dammit, I gave Garroth a spare pair of my keys for emergencies. The door opened and all me and Laurence could do was stay still. Our eyes wide we waited for the moment.

Garroth's POV ((DIDN'T EXPECT THAT DID YA?!))
"L-Laurence?! B-Baby Brother?! What in Irene's name are you doing?!?!!" I yelled. I walked into Zane's house only to find him naked on top of my fiancé naked! And my fiancé half naked under him!! WHAT DOES HE SEE IN MY BABY BROTHER THAT I DON'T HAVE?!

"G-GARROTH GET OUT!" Was all that I got back in reply. But before I ran I screamed at Laurence "YOUR NOT ALLOWED AT OUR PLACE YOU DISGUSTING CHEATER!" Then I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I couldn't bare to see that awful sight. Tears poured down my face.

Laurence's POV
Well.... that ruined the mood didn't it?
" Don't worry Lar Lar you can stay here with me all you want!" Zane said in a cheerful voice. I smiled , I was so lucky to have Zane here, if I didn't I don't know what I'd do.
" How about next time we have fun in my bed?~~" Zane's sudden suggestion caught me off guard, but it turned me on for next time even more . "Sure Zaney " I replied.

Ok! That was Zaurence !! It's a beautiful piece of art. Also the song at the top of Kestin Howard and Sebastian Todd is so good! In my opinion Zane's voice is better: Zane's voice is the deeper one! Anyway don't forget to leave your ideas and suggestions in the comments section below!
And don't forget to leave your opinions on the song at the comments section below too!
Baiiiiiiii ~~
Zero~Sama out~~
Word count : 1584