Chapter 7-Love Letter

"Gouenji Shuuya, a half American, 1/4th Italian and 1/4th Japanese is the son of the president of Shuuya Companies who is intended to become the future president and CEO of Shuuya companies. Rumored to be running the Shuuya companies behind curtain as of now, the most eligible bachelor of America is a child prodigy an extremely intelligent man who is said to be ruthless when in business. Analysists believe the Shuuya company to take no.1 place after he takes his official position as C.E.O."

Wondering what I am doing saying such nonsense?This is the greeting I have to say like 'good morning' everyday the first time I meet him in the day. Exciting isn't it? I say not. I don't care how much of it is true and how much it is untrue. Why do I have say such stupid things and that too on a daily basis.

Remember the last time he asked me to get a report on him. Getting information about him is one trouble and after getting information I got another trouble. That day I tried asking others but it is weird to ask about someone right in front of them 'cause if you don't remember Shuuya is in my every class and I had to sit with him because I am his 'slave'. Any way even if he wasn't in my class there is no way I can about him without getting looked at weirdly.

So the only option left are my Robert and Aram. The information they gave was pretty much along the lines of introduction. I had a talk with G hoping to get information from her but what all I got how great he is and how 'hot' he is! Like hell I need to know about it. I even thought she likes him. But in some twisted way she is rooting for Gouenji and me to be a couple.

I don't know where she got that idea but she is cheering for us with all her might. According to her he likes me very much and the proof is that he is talking to me. She said he doesn't like girls, which I personally think is true, and never talks to them a word more than necessary. I am the first girl to hang around him.

I had to remember her that she is also a girl and he is hanging with him and the shocking news is that he never spoke a word to her. After she told me that I observed him and found that what she told was indeed true. But he doesn't seem to hate her unlike me, he acknowledges her presence with a nod occasionally. And based on the above theory G is sure that he likes me but I really don't understand how can that brain of her's ignore the fact that when he talks to me it is to do some errand for him and that he is very rude and cold to me.

Yes, he is still Mr.Arrogant, Mr.Know-it-all and glares at me all the time but he is not a bad person. Inside all that cold facade, he is a kind and sweet person. I respect though his cold behavior is sometimes overwhelming. The most useful information about him came from Kidou. Apparently they are childhood friends. His father, whose name I forgot is the one who established the Shuuya corporation and the hatred Gouenji has for girls is because his mom. He said he can't reveal the details except that his parents are divorced. I wonder what happened.

The next day after talking to all of them I tried to tell as much information as I can about him. I think it is not essential to say that he never had a girlfriend but at some point of time I thought his lover betrayed him or something but Kidou laughed at my idea. He hated girls from his childhood. Pretty deep hatred right? Anyway after all the effort I put in collecting information about him and after my long speech about him which he listened with a poker face, he opened his phone, typed something and gave me his phone, mind you with the same poker face. He opened the Wikipedia page about him (which is shocking to me that he had a his very own Wikipedia page) and asked me to read the introductory paragraph and recite to him everyday when we meet for the first time.

There was also the time when I met him in front of a professor and he made me recite it before him and what do you think the professor did? He laughed. Yes, he bloody laughed and left. I seriously think he is partial. Ugh! Back to the present I am greeting this jerk early in this morning because of the project we need to do together. I got the paper signed with the professor who is popularly called 'Demon' here. Getting his sign was not easy mind you. I thought it would be good if he checked it over again and hence my early greeting.