Chapter 43-False claims

Another week passed and the game's complete. Big D sent the background music CD's and those CD's were very good. He was weird actually. He wore a cap and kept his head low covering his face with a mask. I felt as if he is a thief trying to escape being thrown into jail. Any way Gouenji found mistakes with that too. He nitpicks everything, wanting everything up to perfection. Big D corrected it quickly and everything is fine now.

All that is left is taking promotional video with big D and promotional means for our video game. It's awesome, I mean the game. I played the game too, benefits of being a part of the developing team . We are now leaving at 5 in the evening to check the studio for taking the video. Studio is none other than Aram's. He said he wanted to expand his business the last time we went to a studio for my birthday and this is his first studio. I chose his studio and we are now going to check it. I wonder how he is pulling through! Is he fine to start a new business? Shouldn't he be in hospital taking treatment?

Though it is his first studio I believe it will be perfect. He is thorough in business and very careful especially when he is starting a new one. I asked G for the costumes and she said she will do it. If I never mentioned it earlier she is a damn good fashion designer and I like her works more than anyone. She released her own line and they are a big hit.

The dresses she got me on our camp including my birthday gift are all her own designs. Her line is very popular and we agreed to leave it to her. She is talented. Though she was forced into modelling and trained strictly from childhood she developed a liking to fashion designing and worked hard for it secretly. It's her passion.

Talking about G and Kidou, the drama is still going on. Kidou once again pronounced his undying love for her but G said she needs some time. I think it's reasonable. You can't expect her to come running into his arms. But the good thing here is that she isn't rejecting his advances, she is just neutral. Kidou takes his every chance to make a move on her. Poor him. I hope they will be happy. Umm by the way they are with us now. They too tagged along to visit the studio.

Both of them agreed to leave the baby in my care. I am like his adopted mother. I decided that if I am going to marry someone in the future he has to accept Dannon along with me or else marriage will be cancelled. Dannon comes first. The other couple Fidio and Lillian are still missing. I called them continuously but none of them lifted.

I considered filing a missing report on both of them. I was scared that they might have been in some sort of accident but Gouenji stopped me. He said both of them are safe and sound and in some guest house. I asked how he knew and he said he has his ways. He knew I was worried about her and inquired about them, those bulky suit guys following everywhere I guess. I wonder what they are doing in the guest house for a week. I even doubted Fidio kept her there against her will until she accepts him and wanted to go there but Gouenji isn't willing to tell me the address.

He said both of them are fine and I will be the one who will not be fine if I know what's going on making me further suspicious. I made a fit but he calmed me down saying she is fine and I will know what happened soon enough. He asked me to believe in him and hence I am sitting here silently fuming inside or else I would have gone barging in to wherever he was. Fidio is going hear a piece from me after he reappears before me.

"Kidou, why are you avoiding me?" I heard a voice ask and found a girl in front of Kidou. G had this inexplainable face or rather I am not able to depict what she is feeling and what she is showing. Kidou continued to ignore her and moved G to the back seat of Gouenji's car in which we are all going together.

"I am pregnant. You are the father." She said making us all stop in our tracks.

"You are lying." Kidou said shocked.