Chapter 20-Dinner

I felt the same touch on my forehead again with a 'click' sound followed. Why is this dream recurring? I shifted a little and slept again feeling too sleepy and tired. I woke up a little later and found the clock showing 7:00 p.m. Returning to the hotel after that humiliating car journey I took a nap tired from the photo shoot. It's time to get ready for the dinner. We all agreed to meet by 8 at the lobby. Everyone else was also tired so we haven't planned anything else but retired to our respective rooms. Gouenji left the bed to me saying he is not tired and started doing who knows what. I gladly took the king sized bed and dozed soon enough.

I placed my hands on the bed and found my hands touch something very smooth and fresh. I looked down to find the bed full of rose petals. What the! I stood up from the bed careful not to destroy the delicate rose petals. I saw the rose petals on the entire bed except where I slept leaving my sleeping form on the bed. Fascinating, I thought. So that means these rose petals weren't there when I slept so whoever did this did after I slept.

"Astrea!" Gouenjii's voice came from behind me.

"You need to get ready if you don't want to be late."

"Don't worry! I don't take long to get ready! See this." I said pointing to the bed.

"Who did this?" I asked and he kept silent.

"I think I might have a stalker." I said which made him look at me as if I am crazy. He is asking me silently 'Do you have that much scene?' Well that is also a thing. Who would stalk me? But then how can we explain the rose petals on the bed and the continuous dreams I am having of that warm touch? Something is wrong and that is for sure. How could he come in the room first of all? Or may be this is Gouenji's doing for some kind of prank or dare. We can't tell how the mind of intelligent works.

"Get ready quickly."

"Wait!" I said taking my phone and getting a picture of the bed. I don't know who did this bed but the bed is looking good especially with my sleeping form carved out in the middle. This is going to be my background. "Let me take a picture." I said fishing out of bed.

"My pictures are a lot better." He muttered under his breathe.

"What pictures?"

"Flowers. Pictures of flowers." He answered to which I nodded and went in to get ready. I showered in fifteen minutes and I wore that beautiful pink dress. I love it! It's so puffy!I think I can forgive G for all the trouble she put me in for this dress. It's difficult to get a dress you like in this period. I combed my hair and let it down and applied some lip gloss on my lips. Complete. That's it. I don't use make up not because I am modest and like to be natural but because I am not good at it. If you leave a make up set in my hand I can give you a horrendous scary demon in return. That is my specialty!

                                                                      //Destiny's dress//

                                                                      //Destiny's dress//

"Are you ready?" Gouenjii said coming from somewhere in the room. He wore a white T-shirt with a pink suit on it and a blue jeans below. Wow! We match again. I have to have a talk with G. I bet this is all her doing, making us wear matching outfits even at the photo shoot. But till date I never saw guys wearing pink suit. Nevertheless the sexy Greek god before me pulled it off wonderfully. He is looking hot even in pink! Damn it!