Chapter 82-Reception

Waking up in the morning wrapped up cozily in the arms of my husband is blissful and warm. I felt safe, content and familiar. I wanted to snuggle deeper in his arms and never get out but I should if I want to attend our wedding reception, especially when I saw that it is close to noon. And after Gouenji rudely carried me away as soon as we shared a kiss as husband and wife, I don't  want us to be late. I slowly tried to get away from Gouenji without waking him up. The key word being tried because I couldn't get away from his iron grip.

"Good Morning Astrea." He whispered in my ears in a husky sleepy voice making me blush since his voice was close to the husky voice he used on me yesterday night.

"Good Morning." I mumbled wishing him not to look at me but as usual when did things ever go my way? He looked at my blushing face and in mere seconds I was pinned under him.

"When we had our first proper kiss I told you that after we make love for the first time you would be too embarrassed to look at me blushing a beautiful shade of cherry red which makes want to devour you again. And now just like I predicted here you are blushing making me want to devour you again. What are you doing to me Astrea?"

I blushed even deeper and hid my face in the crook of his neck making him chuckle. He kissed my neck making me shiver in pleasure. "Are you alright?" He asked in a concerned voice.

"Yeah I am fine." This is not the first time he asked me this though. Last night after making love he asked me this and even took care of me after which although embarrassing is very touching. 

"Really?" He asked skeptical.

"I am a tad bit sore but totally fine."

"I want to devour you again badly but let's not." I was shocked to say the least. I really thought I would be facing a beast last night but he was very sweet, caring and paying attention to my every reaction. And after making love for the first he even asked me to sleep, letting me rest even though I knew and could feel he could go on. I really thought since all the restraints are out he would be a beast after being a monk all his life and with the tight restraint he had around me till we could get married, not to mention the huge number of hickeys I received. And even now he is letting me go? Is this the calm before the storm or was I not good enough?

Before I could delve further I felt a pair of lips on me cutting my thoughts. "Though I don't know what you are thinking the frown on your face tells me they are not good. Don't worry about anything. Come on let's take a bath and get ready to go. G and Anna would want to doll you up again for the reception."

I mentally scolded myself for thinking badly about him and comparing him to a beast. I might have thought too much. He is and will always be a sweet person.

"Okay." I replied and yelped when Gouenji lifted me.

"I can't risk your legs failing you after last night." He replied with a smirk.

 Yup, I blushed again and hid my face. And despite my protests he bathed with me, washing me thoroughly. Talk about embarrassing. Not to mention he even dressed me up. For a second I was tempted to call him daddy but kept my mouth shut thinking better.

Going downstairs he started making breakfast and I sat at the counter as he started working his magic. Looks like he is keeping good on his vows. In no time there was breakfast before me, kind of like brunch considering the time but he gave me a ridiculous amount, granted his food is mouth watering but still.

"Isn't it like too much?"

"Eat. You will need energy."

"But.." I was shut up with a spoon in my mouth as Gouenji fed me. Knowing I can't win the fight with him I ate grumbling under my breathe. If he is behaving like an over-protective father now I don't even want to think about how he might behave when I get pregnant.