Chapter 35-Elena

Gouenji is somehow cool today. Not pissed off. May be the problem is solved. Once again we are at our school cafeteria. I think most of the story revolves around our school cafeteria but then again where will it continue? Classes is a no-no. Gouenji's home, not everyone of our gang will be in there! So that leaves the one and only college cafeteria where we can interact. I have to take photos of this cafeteria, many memorable incidents took place here! And another scene unfolded now.

Elena came to us. My heart bet a taboo reminding me what I agreed to with Aram. Seeing her made me feel much more guilty. She is no naive ad innocent. Now too she stood there fidgeting with an innocent stare at Aram. Unknown to others I am also fidgeting in my seat. May be I should have convinced him against it and made him do the right thing. How will things unfold now?

"Hi Elena!" Aram greeted her normally. How can he be like that when I am sweating buckets here! He is a good actor. No, I think it is love. He decided that this is the best for her and he is willing to anything for that, for her to be exact. My heart clenched at the thought of their sad love story. I can only hope it blooms. Tears threatened to flow but I kept it bay with difficulty.

I don't ever read sad love stories. I am a sucker for happy endings. Before starting any book I read the last chapter, a few lines to ensure that this book ends happily and then I start reading. If I find any hint of unhappiness or drama I leave it at that but here I am now witnessing a sad love story. I just hope this is some story so that I can go to the author and hold her neck until she gives it a happy ending.

"How come you're here?"

You know why? It's because of your stupid useless plan.

"You want to sit?" He asked.

Stop you over drama idiot! I really want to kill you for doing this Aram!

"No, I just want to talk. You and Destiny....."

She said making me sit upright and even more sweaty. I feel as if my heart came out and is beating lub dud lub dub very loudly. I swallowed and smiled at her very falsely when she looked at me. How can a natural smile come out when I am this nervous? Forget about making this fake smile seem like natural. I am too nervous and guilty for that.

"Yes you heard right." He said immediately smiling at her. I threw him a glare, mentally throwing my food plate at him!

"Oh! Is that so?" She fidgeted and I expected her to run away crying any time now. I am basically sitting at the edge of my chair.

"Destiny is a very good person." She said looking at me and shooting a painful smile making my heart break. "I believe you will be happy with her." She said and a tear slowly made it's way down her cheek. "I know I can't compare to her in anyway but.." She lifted her face and looked straight onto Aram's eyes. "I want you know that I love you. I know that you only see me as a friend and you have no such intentions. I just want you to know what I feel. I tried controlling my feeling but I couldn't. So I wanted to tell you even though nothing will come out of it. Thank you Aram. Thank you very much for the good time you gave me. I will never forget those days you were with me. I wish you a happy life with her." She completed and turned around crying trying to wake away as fast as she can. By now everyone in our table stopped whatever it might be happening and stared at her and Aram. Aram has a slight sorry and worried face on but he was also content that he could achieve what he wanted. He is happy because he thinks that she will be happy. If she knows the truth she will be in much more pain. I know that is all true but..but.. Her teary face flashed again and again before my eyes and I was furious more than you could say. Another side of me woke up. An aggressive one.

"Elena wait!" I shouted. Normally she or anyone in that position would have continued running but my voice held an edge and authority to it making her stop in her tracks.She stopped looked back at me scared. "I am sorry. I know he is your boyfriend but I just couldn't control my feelings. Give me sometime please. I will definitely forget him and will not do anything."I bet she thought I am going to scold her or bitch at her for confessing to an already taken guy. After saying that she started running this time. "If you don't stop now, I swear that you will regret it forever in your life." I said out loud firm and angry. The whole cafeteria stopped at this along with her. She looked at me with an even more  frightened face.  I swear I make more drama than anyone. None of my college mates can forget me in their life. How can they when much more drama is going on in their own school cafeteria than in a drama series. Great twists and turns and new drama each day.