Chapter 47-Steven

"Are you announcing you relationship?"

"Yes." He replied and I stepped on his leg as hard as I can. "Ouch!" He shrieked looking at me and hence the reporters attention turned to me making me the center of attraction. Then I felt a shiver run down spine for some reason and looked beside from the corner of my eye and I understood the reason for the chills I got. Gouenji was in a very foul, no murderous mood so much that I could see a dark aura around him. Then a loud screech was heard as Gouenji dragged my chair to his side, touching his chair, away from Big D and placed a hand on my shoulder around the chair. He turned to Big D and the look, I mean the glare he gave him was, to say the least murderous, meanest and coldest enough to turn this place into mini-antarctic region. He practically emitted a murderous aura. 

"She is my precious sister

"She is my precious sister." He ammended quickly gulping but I clearly saw the amusement in his eyes which told me that he did this intentionally. "My most important woman in the world." Big D said turning everyone's heads towards him. I wanted to crush his head at that moment but controlled myself from showing a savage Destiny to the world. Is he doing this on purpose? How could he say such a misleading statement first?

"Sister?" They echoed.

"Yes."

"She is your blood sister?"

"No she is not blood related. More than that!"

Umm....what is he trying to say? He is only definitely things worse by going around the matter rather than telling things clearly.

"Explain clearly!" I whisper hissed still attached to Gouenji's chair. "Don't make things worse."

"She might not be related to me by blood but she is more of a sister to me than my real sister would be if I had one. She supported me when I was down." I did? "If she wasn't there, I think I wouldn't have handled all the pressure. She was the support for my lonely self. I know that she will always be with me no matter what and that helps me very much."

"So what are you trying to say Mr.Big D?"

"I am not saying anything. I just want the world to know how important she is to me. You know when you have some good news you just want the whole world to know about it and I too want want all my fans to know about my precious sister."

"Will she still remain precious to you when you get a girlfriend?"

They are asking pointless questions.

"Yes of course. Sister is sister, girlfriend is girlfriend. How can I compare one to another? Both of them are precious in their own way. But I have to say I won't accept anyone my sister rejects." He winked.

Oh no! Now all his fans will try to please me to get to him. Why are you involving me in your love life? Ah! I don't get it at all! Thankfully my topic was left and some more questions rolled down regarding his career and songs.