Chapter 17-Bag

I felt something on my forehead. The same light and feathery touch I felt when I was sleeping in flight. I think the same touch I felt when I slept at Gouenji's place but it was on my lips that time. A very soft and warm presence. Comfort and a fuzzy feeling flowed in me through that touch. May be I am having the same consecutive dreams. I felt the touch gone and the daze I was in also gone, I don't know after how much time though. It could be seconds or even hours since we or at least I don't have the sense of time when asleep. I opened my eyes and jerked back in shock sine I found Gouenji's face close to mine. After the initial shock faded away I observed that he is standing beside the sofa and bent down making his face closer to mine and hence the shock after waking up.

"What are you doing?" I asked wondering what made him be in that position.

"I was going to wake you up." He said without missing a beat. "We will be late for today's plans if you don't wake up and get ready. It's 9:00 a.m."

Does he really have to bend and keep his face close o mine to wake me up? May be he is planning to shout in my ear to wake me up? It is possible. Then it is a good thing I woke up before he can do that. But will he do things as childish as shouting in my ears? He is not like that. But then again if it is to torture me I bet he would.

I sat upright and found the Greek God in casual wear with a beanie on top. Beanie looks good on him and then again what doesn't look good on him? Poor me and my appearance! No! Don't have such depressing thoughts early in the morning. Time to get ready! I went to the closet and opened the bag G packed to get some clothes. I wonder what she packed! I opened my bag zip and checked it twice to ensure that it is my bag. It seems so but then why?

                                                                      //Gouenji's Outfit//

"Gouenji, my bag wasn't switched anywhere right?"

"Yes, why?" He asked back.

"These clothes aren't mine." I said taking out the clothes inside. It has a dress, a plain light pink puffy dress, no addition designs or something, just plain dress from top to bottom, very good one I have to say, a blue lace dress which would end up at  my knees and a skirt which would be a little below the knee for me with a top over it, very revealing lingerie pairs and what seemed to be thigh length thin night silk gowns. Those are definitely not mine. All I have are jeans and track suits and casual cheap T-shirts for night wear. Summer dresses, one or two but definitely not that lace dress. No skirts at all and no dresses which looked even remotely good like that. Though I am not a dresses person I bet I would buy that pink dress if I saw one in the shop. It is really good, my type of dress. Plain puffy dresses or should I say wavy with more cloth which gives the feeling of a princess

"They are new ones." He said and then I noticed that indeed they are. They don't have any tags on them but I too should agree they looked indeed new.