Chapter 68-Horror Movie

"Let us watch a movie." G suggested.

The wedding shopping was miraculously over very quickly than I expected. The only argument we had was over the bride's maid dresses which was settled by Gouenji. After reading the news article we had lunch which was my favorite pizza of course and then we shopped for accessories and reception dress shopping. For the first time in my life they liked the dress in the first shop we entered and I had to check myself whether I was dreaming. It is easy to think so since the past few days, I mean day but the constant presence of Gouenji beside me and his mushy behavior makes me think this is all a dream.

I still can't understand how Gouenji turned this way and I am still considering whether he was really kidnapped by an alien. Any ways we completed the shopping and returned home around 5 in the evening and we have a lot of time before we get into beds. Others went home directly leaving us three couples in our home. G suggested or more like dragged us all to the movie room. Yeah, you heard me right they even have a movie room which I never knew. Rich people are entirely different huh? They have a room entirely for movies. It was a big room with an equally big screen and seats reminding me of a mini theatre.

 It was a big room with an equally big screen and seats reminding me of a mini theatre

//Movie Room//

"No clichés!" Fidio announced as soon as we entered the movie room.

"What's wrong with them?" Lillian asked staring down at Fidio.

"I don't like clichés." He stated straight.

But your life is indeed a cliché, I thought sarcastically. A billionaire attracted to his friend's sister but doesn't dare to approach her because of past love and leads a playboy life. Finally when she was about to leave him for good he runs to her and confesses his everlasting love. Definitely a cliché. But I better not say it out loud.

"You didn't complain last time." Lillian still held on.

"That's because you wanted to watch."

"And if I want to now." She questioned him.

"Come on please?" Fidio grumbled.

"No we are watching a cliche, as you called, since you don't want to." G interrupted.

"No way!" Kidou joined.

"Yes way. What about 'The Notebook'?" G asked Lillian.

"Not that old movie again!" Both Kidou and Fidio shouted.

"It's not old. It's an epic." G stated coolly like a business woman talking about a business deal. And so the bickering started between those four while Gouenji and I took a back seat. Dannon too watched them interestingly. I think the scene before us is no less than a movie. May be I should bring popcorn here. Somewhere in the middle G included me and stated that I would support their cliche movie.

"As of now I don't mind as long as you place a pizza in front of me." I muttered under my breathe since they are not even interested in listening to my opinion.