Chapter 37-Plans

Gouenji took me to his car and sat inside with me still in his hands and made me sit in his lap. I tried to move away from him but he stopped me from moving away.

"Stay." He ordered making me stop in my tracks. His voice has an edge to it clearly indicating that he is furious.

Others too got in cars and followed us. Gouenji and I was the only one in the car. None dared to come in here after seeing the furious Gouenji. The entire car was filled with complete silence. It was filled with an awkward silence. The silence made it difficult for me. All the scenes from before started repeating and tears flowed. I tried hard to suppress it and the more I tried the more I wanted to cry. What a shame you idiot! Why are you crying as if you are the victim here? You are not! You are the one responsible for this shit! Stop that stupid tears. You don't have any right! I should die! How am I going to ever compensate for this?

Gouenji's one hand pushed me to his chest and hugged me while he was driving with the other one. He pushed me into his chest and held me tightly there.

"You need not hold back. Cry all you want. Cry in my arms. Let it all go. You are not allowed to without me." He said softly rubbing my back making me cry. I couldn't control it any longer after hearing his kind and soothing voice. I no longer cared whether I was worthy or not. I just held him and cried longer while he soothed me with soft words whispering into my ear.

I held him tightly not letting him go. I wanted to stay in his arms forever thinking everything is going to be alright. Why is it that I am seeking comfort from him when I am the one responsible for all this and if anything I should give comfort in the least. I slowly controlled myself my cries turning into soft sobs. I have decided. I will help him. I will return what he lost. He asked me to believe in him. I will.

I will believe him and I will help him to get back. I believe he can. In the worst case scenario I will sell myself to that bastard. Whatever happens to me Gouenji has to be fine. He is a very great man and I can't let him suffer. I've decided. Everything will be fine. He will be happy as long as I am alive and I can do something about it. No matter what I will do it for him! I will do anything for him. He is very special to me and I can't bear it if he is in trouble.

Soon we reached his house and he lifted me in his arms carrying me again.

"I will walk. Thank you." I said trying to get down but he held me tight again.

"Stay." He said again. "For me." He said his green eyes looking into my eyes. Looking into his eyes I felt as if I am drowning in them, deep into his eyes. His eyes expressed many things, many emotions mixed in them. "Stay with me. Stay in my arms, in my reach." He said his eyes piercing me making me feel something deep within, a light and happy feeling overflowing.

"Okay." I said linking my arms around his neck.

We reached in and we sat at the sofas in the living room. Richard was there and Gouenji sat opposite him placing me in his lap and his hands around my waist. Kidou and Alex sat either side of him. And others sat around.

"What's the position now?" Gouenji asked.

"He was cunning. Every deal gone. Selling everything we can get out with no debts. He took hold of the company. It is his now." My heart clenched hearing this.

Gouenji took my hands in his and squeezed it slightly.

"No problem. Give the company to him and sell the properties to clear any further debts." He said shocking me.

"Okay." Richard said shocking me further.

"What?" All of us shrieked in shock.

"I wanted to start my own business anyway. Starting it from the scrap is the best." He said as if it is nothing.