Chapter 44-Monica

The studio was good and according to our convenience. We suggested some changes, I mean Gouenji did. His hawk like eye notices every small thing. G too suggested some things based on her fashion modelling experience. Tomorrow we will begin the shooting with big D and for the first time we have free time till tomorrow though it's 10 in the night now. Does that still mean we have free time?

"Aram did a good job with the studio. I didn't think that he would get a studio, that too this fast."

"Yes, he did a good job except a few things. He will get it with experience. There's still time."

My step faltered at this. He doesn't have time. I don't even know when his time will expire. I haven't called him recently with the busy schedule. I hope he is fine. I will call him after settling in my room. I feel like crying every time I remember I won't be able to meet him forever.

He was the first good friend I made in this college in New York. When I first saw him I thought he was good looking and very posh with all the branded wear, so I thought I need to keep distance from him but he never kept his distance. That opinion left me when he first talked with me all friendly.

I thought he was just talking a word or two when we met in class but somewhere along the way unknown to me he became my friend, a best friend. I got another friend Robert along with him, in fact the whole gang of beautiful friends I have now are because of him in a way.

"Destiny!" A cheerful voice called jerking me from my train of thoughts.

"Lillian!" I called and ran to her hugging her. "How are you? He didn't kidnap you right? Did he keep you in a house against your will?" I asked her showering in questions.

"No, he didn't keep me against my will." She said and I think there's a faint blush on her cheeks.

"I was really worried about you since you were missing for a week. You didn't even call me either. I was dead worried. I had a mind to search you and barge into wherever you are but Gouenji didn't tell me the address. If something happened to you he too would have been dead along with Fidio." I said furious.

"Be thankful to me Fidio or else you would have gotten police on your back too. She wanted to file missing case." Gouenji said.

Fidio laughed looking at me.

"Mind telling me what's so funny?" I asked hands on my hips.

"No..that.." he hesitated, "I didn't really think you would consider filing missing case."

"And what do you suppose I do? She was missing for a week and not even a single phone call ensuring her safety. I bet this is all because of you! What were you both doing for a whole week?"

"Just as you told me I was showing her my love." He smirked and Lillian blushed.

"Okay. But are you really that busy showing her love that you can't even lift a phone call?"

"Yes, I couldn't stop and Lillian too didn't want me to stop in the middle."

"Fidio!" Lillian shrieked blushing bright red.

"I still don't understand why you can't make a call."

"Others understood." I looked back. G and Kidou had a knowing smile on their face while Gouenji stood there with his stoic face.

"Don't ask us." Kidou said hugging G and she smiled that knowing smile again.

I looked at Gouenji and he shrugged not answering.

"I know that you know." I told him.

"You are too innocent. I don't want to destroy that innocence." Gouenji said with a smirk on his lips.