Chapter 38-Start

"So, I guess you might have already known about this. Our company is down and out and It will be under Steven's name. He is going to take it.  You need not worry about your salaries, everything will be settled and he is a good business man. in fact the top one currently. Even if you want to get other jobs I believe the experience in this company will definitely help you get good jobs out there in case you are not planning to work under him. But the people I gathered here is not for that reason. Everyone here in this room is talented in their departments and also in the departments we need. What I want to say I am starting a new company and I am inviting to our new company.  No injustice will be done to anyone of you or anyone in this company. If you are willing to believe in me and come to my company you are welcome. I am going to start a gaming company so I brought you people out who I thought would be asset in my company. The decision is yours." Gouenji said and sat silently.

The crowd erupted in murmurs and they started talking among themselves.

"You are starting a new company. Though you are the son of our director and worked with us before, are you sure of the success?"

"I am." Gouenji said without missing a beat quite confidently.

"We need not shut down this company." Someone said from the crowd surprising me. "There is another way." What the! There is another way? There is a way that Gouenji missed? "If we make a slight change in the contract papers, we can easily to push the loss on our shareholding companies." He said making Gouenji and I look at each other faces.

"I believe we can't do that. The Shuuya's built their company on trust and they are not willing to resort to such low means. We believe in our talent to build everything back, even more glorious." I said annoyed.

"Who are you? You are saying as if you know."

"I am Destiny Faith. Gouenji Shuuya's personal Secretary and I know. I know them well." I said confidently.

"You believe we can gain success without resorting to such means in business? You don't know business well. You don't have enough experience."

"I might not have enough experience and I might not know business well. But I know Gouenji. We will be successful. And the company will be built on quality, values and innovation." I said giving no room for argument. "We are not begging anyone here to join us. We are asking for your support and your invaluable service. If you trust us, join us."

We walked a little later out of the conference room with our new team formed and confirmed. Most of the youngsters joined us so we have a rather large group. I believe most of them joined because of Gouenji. From what I heard from Kidou he not just gives orders but guides them in the right direction giving them ideas and suggestions. They believed in his talent and innovation.

"Since the team is confirmed now we have to search for a place. How are we going to pay its rent?"

"I have my salary in my bank account. We will be able to pay."

"Your salary?"

"Yes, I didn't work for free in my father's company. He paid me."

"How much do you have?"

"A few billions."

"What?" I asked surprised with my mouth open and he shrugged in return. These rich people doesn't know what is little and salary means right?

"What about the settlement of your fathers company?" I asked slowly.

"Don't worry. The finance department will settle it and despite how he is Steven is a good business man. . All our personal assets will be used to clear some other things except for the house we are living in. That is mine. My dad's bank account too. Only my bank account will be untouched. I don't have assets on my name. I never accepted anything from my dad." I nodded in understanding.