Chapter 79-Black

Surprise! Surprise!

Chapter dedicated to Melody

*********************************************************************************

I gulped not knowing what to say but before I could say something the door burst open or would have if not for the strong doors and the lock. They were pretty forceful.

"Destiny!" Came the high pitched voice of G. If her voice reached beyond the doors and across the end of the room where the bed is situated and mind you Gouenji's room is not small in any sense so I can only imagine how loud she is shouting. God bless her vocal cords! "Enough of sleeping. Today is graduation day and I need to get you ready for the special occasion."

I cringed because the day I am scared of is here. It's not because I have to make some speech or sad because my college life is over or any other reason like that but because of the stupid dare from the bachelor party! Gouenji sighed mumbling something about interruption, right time, sound proofing the room and something about screams but I am too far gone to care about that. And G started counting off all the things need to be done, her voice loud and without break.

"Let me go before they break our doors." He said standing up and I followed behind timidly knowing my doom is near and I can do nothing about it.

"Finally!" G huffed as soon as the doors were opened. "Come on we have a lot..." She stopped along with Lillian as soon as they saw our room. There was perfect silence fr at least ten minutes as they both gaped at the room in shock and awe.

"Holy.." Lillian whispered in daze finally breaking the silence.

"Have you guys planned pre-honeymoon last night?" I didn't expect question this at all! I am sure I am blushing deep red right now! How did she even come to this conclusion?

 "Have you lost your virginity finally last night?" Lillian questioned and both of them are practically leaking hearts from their eyes.

"NO!" I more or less shouted at them making them pout in disappointment. "I don't understand from where you girls even got that idea. It's a graduation gift."

"From where? The entire room is covered in red rose petals, not to mentions the red heart shaped balloons and the red roses covering the ceiling. Perfect way for a passionate night and to think not even my first wedding night was like this, forget about the night my virginity was lost. And here you are as if a flower monster threw up all over your room just for Graduation. You are one lucky girl! Gouenji is unexpectedly very romantic guy. Kidou is definitely hearing it from me."

"Fidio too!  If I don't get something like this he is forever banished to the couch." Lillian replied still taking in the beauty of the room.

"That might not be fair." I said hesitantly.

"Shut up! You are the one who got this so you have no rights to talk." G grumbled pouting making me laugh awkwardly. Those poor guys are done for. And knowing G the words definitely travel to our gang and the girls would be demanding or at least expecting this romantic gesture and the boys will be forced to do something comparable to this. I really pity them!