Chapter 12-Grandpa

"What is the phone call about?" Gouenjii asked. I stopped walking and turned my head to look at him. We are just a couple of feet away from his car. Do I need to answer? He squeezed my shoulders for comfort and automatically another tear rolled down my cheek.

"I need to go back. My ........grandpa died." I gave a smile to him to assure him that I am alright. I don't want to show this weak side of mine to him. I almost never cry. Crying in front of him sounds too much. I don't want to do that. I'll be fine after sometime. I just need to endure it now. Everything will be alright. Time doesn't stop for me. It goes on and so does everyone. Time heals everything. Time is the greatest doctor.

"Thanks for your concern." I said trying to get away from his embrace. I need to pack my bags and see when I can a plane ticket or some other ways if possible. But I was once again pushed into his embrace. He walked with me to his car and made me sit in his car.

"What are you doing?" I asked but he didn't answer me and moved to the other side and got into the driver's seat. We reached my home in less than two minutes since my little apartment is near the college. He got out and opened the door for me.

"Pack what you need." He said leading me to the door.

I nodded a little unsure. I packed some clothes along with my purse with some money and card.

"I need to book a plane ticket."

"Leave it to me." He said taking the bag from my hands and carried out. I locked my door after he went out and we both got into his car. Is he planning on driving me there? I am afraid it would be too far. Well, I'll leave it to him for now. I bet he knows what he is doing. He is not a prodigy for nothing. Soon we reached the airport. I am a little surprised to be frank. I guess you can get a plane ticket in minutes if you are as famous as him. I am thankful to him for this help. I am not sure I could get a plane ticket quick enough and as much I would like to deny I don't think my mind is clear enough to do some thinking. Moreover I am grateful for his company. I don't think I would like to be alone now. Thank you Gouenji for everything.

He parked the car quickly and got out with my luggage bag.

"Come on." He said putting his hand around my shoulder and taking me inside the airport. We passed through the security without much issue and in a record time. Most of them recognized him and we never waited in a line. Wait a second he too crossed the security with me.

"You are coming with me?" I asked more than bewildered.

"I can't leave you alone." He said and guided me into a plane which didn't look a regular plane to me. All the people greeted him and me along with him. Gouenji nodded at them. We went inside to find that we are the only ones inside. Is it what I think it is? He guided me to a window seat and buckled me up. The airhostess did her routine. I looked at him questioningly.

"What?"

"Is this..."

"A private plane? Yes."