Chapter 74-Never Have I Ever

Warning: Swear words ahead! I tried to tone down as much as possible but still a little warning.

Part-1

Gouenji's P.O.V:

I never ever thought that such a thing could happen. It is unbelievable. Wondering what is happening? To know that we should go back in memory lane to this morning.

Kidou's and G's marriage was over smoothly without any disturbance. Only a selected few were invited as per G's wishes. Family, friends and some elite ones of the society. All our friends except Aram and Elena are present and that is understandable since it was just one day since he was operated upon. But his parents attended and told G that he had some important work which he would explain upon returning.

Astrea and I kept quiet not revealing the truth leaving it to Aram to reveal it himself. By the way, she looked very beautiful in that turquoise dress making all heads turn to her but had to turn away their gaze at my glares. I stayed with her always making sure no idiot approaches her. There was a rift between Fidio and Lillian making her irritated and angry but I noticed that she tried to keep her cool so as not to disturb the good mood of G's marriage but I could detect her mood. Nothing escapes me especially when it comes to her.

She gifted the newlywed couple an album of Dannon's photos in various cute outfits she likes to dress Dannon in. I wonder how she dresses our future kids. But one thing is that she never takes embarrassing photos of them so our kids can show it to all without any objection unless they don't want to be seen as cute babies. But that is what boys are embarrassed about I guess, being shown as cute when they want to be all manly. So I guess they are going to suffer. I don't mind as long as my dear Astrea would be satisfied.

"Come on guys! Let's go!" G said when the reception was over. Guests are slowly starting to disappear and the party came to an end.

"I am sorry but you both are going for honeymoon, not some road trip for us all to tag along. We refuse to be third wheelers between you." Anna, Robert's girlfriend answered.

"But our honeymoon starts tomorrow morning. I planned it so. We are all now going to a guest house and spend time together having fun after which we will start on our honeymoon. So let us leave together. Our parents will also have a get together in our absence here. Come on! Get into the cars! We need to move quickly so that we can have more time."

With that we all moved into our very own cars, Astrea in my passenger seat and she is still sizzling with anger.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Your cousin happened."

"What did he do this time?"

"He is an ass-hole." She is very angry about something he did, if the words, especially the swear word she is using is any indication.

"How that idiot became your cousin is something I still can't understand! You know what happened? He is angry with Lillian because she is not a virgin! That hypocrite! Man-whore! Can you believe it?"

I frowned at this. "Why did that issue come out now? I mean he must have known it when he 'showed' her his love before right?"

"Yeah, but he came to know that it was to his boyfriend."

"And it matters because?"

"His argument is that all he had was 'meaningless sex' but she 'made love' with some bastard." She answered air quoting certain words. "Like hell it is! He can go around sleeping and he expects her to just sit in the side-lines and wait for him all the while he would crush her heart himself sleeping with some random girl every day! He expects her to sit like a puppy wagging her tail, waiting for her master until he finishes screwing everyone and everything. That man-whore! I will definitely kill him!"