Chapter 80-White

Thank you @xx_marvellous_xxfor the awesome cover! I love it! Thank you!

***********************************************************************************

Awkward! Hell lot of awkward and embarrassing. My cheeks seem to be painted in permanent red and the howls of laughter and all the teasing comments and puns that are surely to come my way would not be any help I guess. May be this red color would serve as blush, no need to apply any artificial ones since I don't find the blush dying anytime. Think positive. Find the silver lining in it! But like hell I could when I am dying from embarrassment here and I only have Gouenji to blame it on! I am pretty sure that he knew this would happen but he still did this!

 Gouenjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I really hope I could shout out loud, not just in my thoughts.

 He would never go back on his words huh? Why Gouenji? Why? Couldn't you have shown some mercy on me considering I am your poor little fiancee? And not to mention that today is my wedding day. I might have mentioned somewhere along the line that a night wedding would be good though I don't remember when or where exactly. It was just a passing comment when seeing wedding photos for reference. So Gouenji decided that we would be having a night wedding. So the reception would be held the next day which is not a problem to anyone. In fact they are happy about it. They get two days to party or something like that.

But that is not the problem I am talking about. The problem is the hickeys I have all over. During the graduation yesterday, Gouenji relaxed over time and we were like usual if you don't count the glares at people who stared at me longer than necessary or his possessive nature but that was alright. I thought that would be the end of it but apparently it was not. I should have known that was just my wishful thinking.

 There was this weird tension between us when we were alone in the car which I chalked it up to awkwardness or that he might still be angry at me.  Getting down from the car he held onto my wrist and dragged me along with him. This scratched the option of awkwardness and left me with anger. He is angry with the choice of my dress. Well, that is what I thought until the door closed and his lips descended on me with intense passion. I understand now that it was sexual tension in the car. I never thought I would have to use such a word in my life but now.....yeah, looks like I have to add it in my dictionary.

In any other circumstances that might have an issue to worry about but not now, not when I have bigger issues to deal. I don't know how to say this but G and Anna's plan to snap Gouenji's control definitely worked. His self-control snapped yesterday, barely held on to thin threads. Last night was very close. Only the undecided promise Gouenji made to me saved me and I was too much of a putty in his hands to resist anything. Pathetic I know but one touch from him and it is fuse blown for me, my mind a blank slate.

But as I said it was a close call. It crossed PG level bordering on X-rated or whatever it is since I am not sure about all the ratings, X, R whatever it is. The night consisted of a whole of passionate kissing, touching and not to mention the immense amount of hickeys on me which leads to all my problems here. There were a whole lot on me that it looked ridiculous. Most I could cover wearing the wedding dress and there still are a lot I couldn't cover.