Chapter 31-Issues

Tests are over and I am being wheeled back to my room. I saw some familiar person in the distance and I narrowed my eyes concentrating at the said person. It's Steven. What is he doing here? Is he here to see me? I saw another girl beside him. He always has a girl with him? But I was really shocked when I saw a glint on her ring finger. She is married? I looked his ring finger to be sure and he has the same ring. He is his wife!

Then what was he doing with Olivia? That shithead! Excuse my language but I am really angry. I looked at her and she was smiling very happily which made my heart break. I don't think she knows what her husband is doing behind her back! What kind of nonsense is this? What am I supposed to do now? Which wife doesn't want to be informed about such glorious behavior of her husband?

While I was thinking of what to do my eyes noticed something else. The ward from which they came form! They are here to check for pregnancy! There is a file in her hands and her eyes are twinkling with joy! She is pregnant! Bloody hell! This would be a big blow to her. I can't tell her and at the same time I can't not tell her. It would be unfair for her to be deceived like this.

And I can't sit calmly knowing what is happening. But what is supposed to be done? That is the big question here! My brain ended up in a loop. I have two issues here, one is my friend Aram and the other is that Steven. I might not know his wife, she may not be my friend but I can't stay silent because of this. Will she even believe me if I say what is happening?

I didn't see what happened with my very own eyes. I just heard them. What if I am wrong? What if what he said was true? But I am rarely wrong! Moreover I didn't confirm it hearing the voice and them coming out from that direction. The state he was in confirmed what he did inside! For helping with academics will his shirt have to be that wrinkled? It was done in a haste too! And the lipstick mark on his collar and his disheveled hair? What kind of tutoring gets him in that state.

A headache started brewing with all this thinking. I hate that kind of men! Are all men like this? It seems so! Every man I know is after such stupid things! Two of my friends are playboys! Is it really okay that I am not saying anything? But what am I supposed to say? It's their life. I don't have the right to say something. I think it is better if the world is filled with girl hating guys like Gouenji rather than girl using guys!

"Astrea?" I jerked hearing Gouenji's voice. I am back in my hospital room. I think I didn't pay attention to my surroundings. I was in deep thought. "Are you alright? You were in a daze and face looks as if in pain. Does it hurt anywhere?"

"My back hurts a little."

"I will call the doctor." He said moving from me to press the button which calls doctor in.

"No. Doctor is not needed."

"But your back.."

"I was moved a lot to get the tests done. It will be fine if I rest some. If it persists, I will tell you okay."

"Okay. Let us get you some rest." He said lifting me princess style and placed me on the bed gently.

"Would you like to sleep?"

"No, I just want to rest some."

"Okay." He said sitting on the chair beside me.

"Gouenji." I called him slowly after a minute. He looked at me silently in question.

"Need something?"

"Thank you. Thank you for believing in me." He nodded. I still don't know why he trusted in me or what made him trust me but I am very happy.

"What made you trust me?"

"You."

"What?"

"I said you."