Chapter 16-Trip

"Happy birthday!" I heard them shouting as soon as we got to the college. This is what happened after I changed back into my usual clothes Gouenji got into his awesome car with my bag that G packed. And then we came to the campus grounds where others were waiting with a cake I should say. A banner saying 'Happy birthday' in colorful letters and what not.

"Happy birthday Destiny." G said running with her hands open to hug me. I put my hands before me stopping her mid run.

"What?" She asked very innocently as if she did nothing wrong.

"How can you let him in when I was in that state?" I hissed at her.

"What state?" Kidou asked.

"You need not know." I turned to G again. "Believe me if it is one of your get together plans you are going to be dead." I said folding my hands and cracking my knuckles for dramatic effect.

"Oh! Then it is not!"

"What do you mean by 'then'. That means it was one of your plans." I said starting to run after her. We ran around the car and the persons. Though what she did is not good, running around like kids is fun.

"Hey! It really is not. I have to pack your bags without you knowing so I sent you inside to change."

"Don't try to fool me. I am not stupid. You could have said that you want to see me in this dress picking up some random dress from my closet. At the very least you could have not let him in when I was like that!"

"How were you then?" Aram asked this time.

"You guys need not know." I shouted and Gouenji smirked when my eyes made contact with his. How I wish to wipe that smirk off his face!

"Okay, okay! Time to cut the cake birthday girl." Robert stopped me from running further. I huffed but gave up on chasing G since I am not sure what I would do if I caught her. Thank god the cake was a small one and it is not normal cake but made of ice-cream. Thank you guys. I am not a big favorite of cake. May be a piece in a long time but no more than that but this cake, it's awesome. It's basically ice-cream in cake shape. All of us completed the cake in mere seconds along with me getting birthday hugs from every one, oh except Gouenji who looked a little pissed. For a second I thought he was acting like a jealous boyfriend who got jealous because his girlfriend was being hugged by boys. Oh! I am still half asleep. That explains the delusion. Whenever I am half asleep these kind of delusions occur like the last time when I slept at his house.

"Okay then! Shall we start on our trip!" Kidou asked. Everyone cheered yes and I shrieked when I saw Aram getting on his bike.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed. "You have a bike!"

                                                                         //Aram's bike//

                                                                         //Aram's bike//

"Yes, I do and from your reaction I am guessing you love bikes. You are supposed to get a ride from Gouenji but since you love it and even though I won't allow anyone easily to sit on my bike, I will make an exception for you today specially since it is your birthday and you are my lovely best friend." He said winking at me and tossed me a helmet. I caught it clumsily and my face started to glow with happiness and a mental dance inside.