Chapter 78-Red

He is taller than me and I am sure even if I stand on my toes I won't reach him so I grabbed his collar and pulled him down to my eye level

He is taller than me and I am sure even if I stand on my toes I won't reach him so I grabbed his collar and pulled him down to my eye level. Our gang including Ken gasped at my action. I was flustered momentarily to do what I was about to do in front of them thinking they realized what I was about to do but I understood they thought I was gonna slap him. How absurd does that sound? Why would I slap him? Gouenji at that? After my drunken spree they somehow think I a violent person huh?

I looked into his eyes directly and looked back slightly confused. I was so scared and embarrassed that I want to run right away but I can't. I can't keep running forever. This is no big deal Destiny! You can do it! He is no stranger but your very own fiance whom you love with your  life and who needs reassurance. I want him to be able to trust me and be comfortable. I want him to know that nothing or none can sway me. I don't mind him showing these jealous actions but somehow I have a feeling that he is still scared that I will leave him. May be I didn't reassure him properly that night.

I gave myself small pep talk for what seemed like hours but I know in reality it was for seconds and with determination I moved forward and my lips touched his. I could feel him freeze on spot which again started a mini panic in me. I forced myself to calm down and slowly started moving my lips against his. I moved closer to him and deepened the kiss but he still remained frozen. I started to panic. May be he doesn't want to kiss me after what happened?

After all I did scold him unreasonably! It's normal to get injured in sports especially in sports like kick boxing and I wanted him to take easy on Ken when they were competing. May be it sounded like I didn't care about Gouenji and he is angry with me? I was about to move away when his hands slowly and delicately rested on waist. Feeling relieved I moved my hands to his nape playing with the hair there and tugging it,  traced his lips for entrance and he opened immediately almost like in a trance. I slipped my tongue in kissing him even more deeply, pouring all the passion and love. My lips moved urgently against his, a fire igniting inside me like it always does when he kisses me passionately but the one difference now is that I am the one who initiated the kiss.

I moved back after what felt like eternity because I am not an alien or some sort of supernatural creature so I needed to breathe. We were both panting heavily and I can see our gang from the corner of my eye gaping at us or me in particular. Of course they would! You don't get to see me sucking someone's face so boldly but no matter what I found myself doing things to make Gouenji happy. The things people do for love.

"I..." I panted trying to take in oxygen as much as I can and get my breathing to regular. "I ..I  am..sorry.." I looked up at him and was about about to continue but stopped abruptly. "Wait! Are you.....blushing?" I asked incredulously

I mean how absurd does that sound? I mean Gouenji, the prodigy blushing? But as ridiculous as that sounds I can't deny that if you look at his cheeks closely they look pink in the slightest. He looked shocked but there is a slight pinkish tint to his cheeks. As soon as the words left my mouth he used his hand to shield his face leaving me shocked. That means he is really blushing?