Chapter 42-Work

I felt my hand tugged and I looked back to find Gouenji pulling my hand. I looked at him in question but he pulled me along with him silently to his room. What now? Does he have a love problem too that I need to solve. I felt uneasy at this and the same familiar pang in my heart. Some problem in my health? Just ignore it, I don't have enough time to have health check up.

"Why are you taking me to your room?" I asked just when we entered his room. He turned back immediately and moved towards me making me move back. He put his hands forward and closed the doors behind me caging me between him and the door. I looked at him with wide saucer like eyes.

"Where do you pan to sleep giving your room to G and Kidou?" I gulped.

"Oh! You're right! I never thought about it. I could sleep in Kidou's room except it would be awkward if he comes in for something, either single or with G. Moreover I don't know where his room is. I never cared enough to know. I could sleep in Dannon's room. There are sofas in there. I can sleep comfortably." I said rambling mindlessly with an obvious awkward smile the tension  between us think.

"You are sleeping here." He said taking a step forward making me move back.

"No problem, I can sleep with Dannon. I love to sleep with him and I believe he would love it too." My voice lowered as his legs moved forward and my body is now practically glued to the door trying to create as much space between us which is practically close to nothing! I could hear my heart beating loudly as if trying to break free. I bet he can listen too.

"No you are sleeping here." He said every word slowly and clearly as if trying to make a toddler understand. "About before," He said putting a stray strand of hair behind my ear "trying to seduce me and settling here." He said making me gulp not just because of his question but because of his close proximity and the hand which is near to caressing my face and his thumb which is slowly grazing and caressing my cheek.

"I just made a joke to cheer her up. I am sorry." I said whispering somehow scared and something else brewing up in me.

"Do you even know how to seduce?"

"I don't." I informed sheepishly.

"Then how are you going to seduce me when worse comes worst?" He said quoting my words.

"I never gave such deep thoughts to my words. How will I seduce you? That is difficult." I said thinking. "Wait, I will search in google and youtube. I will learn how to seduce and then I will. Simple."

"It's not as simple as that. I bet you will be very bad at it and a blushing mess like now."

"I am not blushing." I said trying to deny my hot blushing face.

"Sure." He smirked. "Don't worry. I will be seduced no matter how obvious your plans are and how bad you are at it." He whispered in my ear in a low and husky voice making me shiver for some odd reason even though it's not cold in here. He moved back but not before biting my ear sexily making my knees jelly barely being able to stand up. "If you are the one trying to seduce me I will be seduced." He said and somehow we both leaned in unconsciously. When it comes to Gouenji it's like all my body senses shut down and I can't concentrate on anything except him and his presence. Just like now.

 He leaned in further making heart beat a taboo. I am sure my heart will give out any second now. What is this feeling building up inside me? This warm and fuzzy feeling building up at a very high rate. It seemed as if he was going to kiss me but then his eyes glazed with some unknown emotion and at the last minute he kissed my cheek. Even a kiss on my cheek is enough to put my whole body in fire. Au unknown passion burned inside me. Gouenji walked towards the bed while I was still glued to the door. I lost control over my body and my mind was a total blank trying to recall what happened. I bet I stayed there for five minutes looking blankly at Gouenji while he moved casually to the bed and settled himself in like nothing happened in the past ten minutes. May be it really didn't happen. May be my mind somehow created such a weird illusion. Why is my brain thinking of such things?