Bonus Chapter(1)

Readers asked for Epilogue and I would say this is the Epilogue(Bonus chapters), kinda may be but I don't want to call it that since Epilogue means end and I am not ready for that! As far as I am considered Gouenji and Astrea's story continues forever with their cut fluffy moments! So yeah this is the Bonus chapter but one to satisfy the thirst for Epilogue

And a warning this chapter contains highly suggestive talk so people there who don't want to read might take caution!

**********************************************************************************

"I'll be there by afternoon." I said smiling sweetly at Gouenji wishing that he would just go to office without further torturing me. But since he loves torturing me so much he stared at me intensely and I tried not to squirm under his gaze. 

"Okay." He relented finally and I let out a breathe in relief silently.  Just as I was about close the door and go back he turned back suddenly making me freeze on spot. Try as I might I couldn't help gulping down in fear. He made his way towards me in long strides with his gaze trained on me.

"Wha..."

Before I could even get the word out his lips descended on mine with a passion, his hands wound around me and pushed me flush to his body. I responded instinctively as his lips moved against me with a passion. He drew back and I almost whimpered at the loss of contact. He smirked noticing that! This man!

"See you in the afternoon!" He whispered in my ear huskily and punctuated it by a sensual kiss on my neck. With that he left for sure this time and I stood there for a minute trying to get out of the daze he left me in and getting back the feel in my legs. To be frank after our marriage I was even more of a putty in his hands. One would think because of my abstinence and being teased it is common reaction but after experiencing the real thing, I mean ahem that the effect would be less. But nope, not in my case, in fact the experience is overwhelming each and everyday. 

"So loverboy left?" G asked overly excited making me doubt my decision to ask for their help. But I am seriously at my wits end and this is the last resort.

"Dannon is asleep?" 

"Yeah. I put him to sleep just now." She answered making me smile though I hid it.

"You are so sly."

Gouenji's words echoed in my ears but no matter what I could never outplay him. No one detected it but he did. I was slowly but surely pushing Dannon towards G. It was at a snails pace so none would detect it, but the main reason being to not let G panic but my casual inquiry during our honeymoon flight was a little hinting. He spoke up then though he knew all along just to warn me not to slip further. 

I tried playing innocent even though I knew it won't work. During our honeymoon for a week we deliberately left Dannon behind giving his responsibility to Richard but my real target was G. I tried to hang out G most of the times when Dannon is with me, to make her used to his presence and very slowly got her do things for Dannon. That honeymoon was a huge risk but I felt it was necessary. Thankfully by the time we returned G carried Dannon in her arms. Of course she couldn't do it for longer periods of time but that was just the start. 

We have plenty of time after all. It's not after getting married I want to get rid of Dannon or that I see him as a burden. I would love to raise him. But some facts can't be ignored. G is his mom and I am not. No matter what I do I can't replace G's position. And it's not like G hates him. It's just a psychological condition which CAN be cured. So just because I can take care of Dannon I have no right to separate them. And I have to say their progress is great! Dannon and G are bonding slowly! I am so happy about that!