8• Indecent Proposals.

〰

Savannah

Adrian dragged me up the stairs. He was a monster indeed. He gripped my hand hard. I was pretty sure, there would be nasty bruises to hide the next morning. It was just like before. I was being dragged, mercilessly, for something that was not my mistake, to be punished. And I had no way out.

The head waitress, Cara her name was. She seemed pretty annoyed at my arrival. She was like a fire breathing dragon, when she saw me. It was like she knew me. Like she hated me. But why would she? I just met her this very day.

Mr. Eliot Lancaster and his wife had visited the club a while ago.

"Evening Mr. and Mrs. Lancaster. I am your waitress for the day. How may I assist you?", I said faking a polite smile.

"Evening. I and my wife would like whiskey. Mine with three cubes of ice and hers plane.", he said.

"Right away sir. Would you like anything else?"

"No thats all I need.", he said in a clear dismissing tone.

I walked up to the counter and placed the order on my tray. As soon as I reached Mr. Lancaster's table, Cara put her feet high and I tripped over it and the glass was emptied on Mr. Lancaster's expensive looking suit.

And the rest just happened like in a flow. No one gave me a chance to speak. Why would they? After all I was a poor filth, scrubbing tables for filling my empty stomach and there were many like me, desperate for this job. So they could find any waitress.

I heard the door click open. Mr. Donati shoved me hard. I fell on the king sized bed. He turned and locked the door. I was about to propel myself to a sitting position, but he pushed me down and started discarding layers of his expensive clothing.

His suit jacket.
His waistcoat.
His linen white shirt.

"No please stop.", a strangled scream erupted from my throat. My hands were already up covering my eyes.

"Come on kitten. Stop being shy now. Just one fuck and then I swear we shall part ways. I will give you the money and transfer the guardianship of your little brother to your name. Appoint the best lawyer and let you claim your deceased father's property. Just twenty four hours with me. I will do anything I please with your body. And you will be whatever I want you to be.", he said calmly.

Tears had started falling from my eyes. He knew my weakness. He fucking did.

"How do you know all of this? ", I asked trembling.

He chuckled.

"I am the CEO of Donati Enterprises. I have connections. Don't you think?"

Of course that jerk did. And I was stupid enough to wonder.

He came closer to me. Kneeling on the bed, his legs parted as my lower body rested between his parted limbs.

And I did the only thing that came to my mind in that situation. I screamed. I screamed loudly at the top of my lungs. I hated that man. I so hated him.

Adrian

She screamed. The only thing she didn't know was that, it was turning me on. I could image her body entangled with mine. She moaning or rather screaming my name as I pounded into her recklessly.