Bonus Chapter- 1

"mine and yours, baby it's the longest infinity"

• happy reading, my lovlies •

Savannah Donati

It has been six months since Adrian and I have gotten married, and six months since I catch Evangeline and Edward having crazy post engagement sex all around the damn house.

At this moment, I am sitting on the couch, after mind boggling sex with my husband, who has tired me to no expressive bounds. I run my hand over my bulging belly, periodically. The babies have started kicking again.

They have become fairly predictable. When I am the slightest hungry, they kick. And boy do they kick hard. One of them kicks harder than the other. And we may have a future football player in our house.

Or maybe I am thinking too much, and all babies kick that hard. I snap my eyes up, and the sight before me is mouth watering, and is not recommended for my tired body and horny mind.

Adrian Donati, stands shirtless, cooking something for me. He knows I get hungry, very hungry, after sex. The wafting smell of pasta fills my nostrils, making me hungrier than ever.

Two months back, when Adrian and I went for my ultrasound, Adrian panicked when he saw twenty one fingers on one of the babies. He almost lost it.

Dr. Odair laughed like crazy and told him that it wasn't another finger, but was a 'massively required male anatomy'. It took ages for him to understand what that really meant, but he was happy nonetheless that our babies are okay.

My due date is in a month. I know, I should not be having sex now, but Alison said it is fine, unless I stop taking my meds, which my baby daddy shall not allow.

Adrian switches the stove off, and places hot, saucy pasta in front of me, and hands me a fork, and I dig in. Like the creep he is, he doesn't have one piece, and just watches me eat like crazy.

"You are sure you don't want some? I can spare some you know. I am not that hungry." I say my mouth full, and lying my ass off.

He shakes his head, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ears, his eyes never leaving me.

"We both know you are lying. Besides, I had excellent breakfast, kitten. No pasta can compensate for that."

My dirty Donati!

"Ew. God, you know our babies can hear us, don't you? And you keep saying dirty stuff."

"Oh I want my boy to be as dirty as me, or dirtier. It landed me, a sexy pregnant whale didn't it?"

"You should stop calling me whale. I really don't know when I am going to get angry and rip your head off."

He smirks, leaning closer and wiping pasta sauce off my lips, and placing his finger in his mouth, sucking the sauce off.

"Mm. Tastes even better now."

And just like that, I forget what I was thinking about, and what I am supposed to do, and Adrian Donati, takes over my mind like he always has been.