23• Jealous wives and super jealous husbands.

~Yet in some corner of my heart you still reside. Majestic and magnificent. Ruling of most of me. My soul. My body. And worst of all my mind.

All along, I trusted myself none too much. Believed that men, never really affected me that much. They were just heartless heartbreakers. I should have known all along I was waiting to be proven wrong.

And then you came. None of that crap happened to me. You know they say right, a light breeze swept my hair to the other side. My breath hitched. My heart stopped beating. Nothing. Except I felt like you were different from the rest.

And then we fell in love. How?! Oh trust me. I never really had an answer to that question. Weird right? Considering the fact that I have an answer to almost all the questions. You loved me, cared for me. You were like a package, who filled each amd every void in my life.

And then. You left. Not for another woman. That was the worst thing. I could have convinced myself she was prettier. I never really was pretty right? But you had played all of this, with that friend of yours, just to break me so that I couldn't compete with her.

Your combined laughter, is a memory I am going to cherish forever. And you know what? After that heart break, when I saw you smile and laugh satisfied, with her, a smile made way to my lips. Deep within I was happy that you were happy. Yeah! That is what love does to you. Makes you think irrationally, where your decisions cannot be backed by any logic or science. And I miss you. A lot. But you are never going to know that.~

Sorry for such a long flow of emotions.
Happy Reading💕

Adrian

To say she looked hot, was an understatement. She looked breathtakingly sexy and smoking hot. Yeah! I know, she just slapped me , hard. But that really did not do any justice to that hell of a body she had. And she was stubborn again. She had to check what dresses had been packed for her right?!

Okay. Okay. I never gave her the time to do that. But, however she was, whatever hatred I had vested with in me for her, she still remained my legally wedded wife and I did not want mere perverts ogling at her and taking in her beauty. That was mine. Just mine.

I smiled. Her face was worth looking at when I was sugary sweet with her. So there was another of her weaknesses, apart from Jack of course. She loathed sudden change in behaviours. Fine kitten. Completely fine with me. Game on kitten.

I knocked the door and pushed it open.

"Are you done?"

"Huh?! Me?! Done with what?! Oh the dress! Uhh.. Yeah?!"

I chuckled as she tried hard not to fumble with her words and act normal, which obviously did not seem possible. I raised a brow in confusion.

"Okay, Savvy, stop acting like a mad, possessed creep.", she whispered to herself as to calm her self down.

"Yeah I am done. You can clothe your change. I mean, change your clothes. I am out of here.", she said and ran out of the room.

Dear, dear kitten. I have not even started and this is what happens to you. You are making it difficult for me to exercise control over myself. It is going to be deliciously amazing to watch you shatter.

I shed my tuxedo and clad myself with a sweatshirt and denims.

What?
Expected me to be a tuxedo guy, only?
Well, I can sometimes do denims too.