45• Lifetime it is.✔️

" i loved and i loved
and i lost you "

happy reading, my lovlies •

Savannah

Monster. That is exactly what Adrian Donati is, pulling me around like a rag doll with his hand doing an excellent job of a dog leash. Ask him to make you feel degraded and humiliated. That should be his specialty. Along with breaking hearts and threatening the life out of people.

Pulling me roughly he reaches the receptionist. I know her. She is Selena Nova. And that is a huge promotion from the Blue Rocks to Donati Platinum. What did she do to get that? Is pregnancy supposed to make people stupid? She slept her way to the top, moron.

I should have bit my tongue until it bled and stopped myself from talking, but as you guessed I did not. Instead I decided to open my mouth wide open-

"Cheif Secretary? You should be named cheif whore."

I can feel my hand, which is in Adrian's grip tighten. If I am going to die, I might as well die with a bang. A big bang!

"Pardon me, Mrs. Donati?" She asks innocence plastered over her soft features.

"That's right. We all know how you got the promotion, cause my husband is a very harsh man, very hard to please. You must have done a commendable jo-"

My ramble is put to an abrupt stop with warm lips capturing mine, knocking the sense out of me in a moment. But the feeling of emptiness kicks in after moments as I don't feel Adrian's lips on mine.

"I am sorry, Selena. She was just joking, please carry on."

Even though Adrian makes use of the word please, his tone is affirmative, and he expects to be obeyed.

"VIP suite for the Donati's. Thank you." He says.

To say that he dragged me to the elevator, in front of his precious colleagues would not be much of an understatement. Jerk.

He punches the VIP elevator button furiously, running a hand through his perfectly gelled hair, making it look -sexy. I close my eyes to push images of me pulling his hair as he rams into me, but like that would help.

As the elevator dings open, the day just turns a little gloomier. Sebastian Mikaelson walks out in all his glory, in deep conversation with Uncle Lucca. He stop abruptly to look at us, but then when that crooked smirk starts appearing, I know Adrian is going to be beyond angry.

"Adrian, see you at home?"

"No, Uncle Lucca actually Savannah and I want a little away from family. See you tomorrow?"

Uncle Lucca nods and walks away, leaving Adrian and I with Sebastian, who seems to be staring at my abdomen.

For god sake, I not showing that much.

And then the devil, speaks.

"Something is out of proportion."