50• The Beginning of The End.✔️

"it is the end of a beautiful beginning."

happy reading •

Six weeks later..

Savannah

Maya tugs on the zipper of my wedding dress. God I have grown fat, and to say that is an understatement. But the dress fits perfectly, although my stomach is bulging out, I do look pretty. And along time I know it is the Evangeline Donati magic.

My wedding dress is beautiful. There are intricate designs with laces and beads. It is every girls dream dress. It is full sleeved dress trailing long. The veil has flowers and beads all over it. And the shoes I am wearing are simple ballerina ones. Adrian made it very clear he didn't want me or the babies stressed.

My nails are painted in a pearly white glittery shade, and my eyes have winged liner and a coat of glitter just above that. I have the ring Adrian gave me on my first engagement with him in the necklace he had given me too. Two diamond studs are the only other ornaments I am wearing.

I give the dress a happy twirl. I look perfect. This day is perfect. And I don't want to jinx it, but I cannot help but think, the last time I was this happy, it ended in a disaster. I don't want that to happen again. I will be reduced to nothing if it does.

And in my thoughts, I don't realise that Maya has left the room and Adrian has come in. I do, only when his hands encircle my waist, and a surprised gasp escapes my glossy lips.

"Adrian, my god. You are not supposed to be here. You are not supposed to look at the bride before the wedding, god this is so not good-"

"Shh. My eyes are closed, kitten. You worry way too much."

I let out a breath, I have been holding since his hands wrapped around me. I place my own hands over his, as his grip around me tightens just a little, as his head rests on the crook of my neck.

"Why are you here?"

"I wanted to tell you, that I am not leaving this time, kitten."

I look at him through the mirror.

"I didn't think you were going to."

I feel him smirk. He knows. Of course he does. He always knows everything.

"No? Lying on your wedding day, I am rubbing off on you too much."

I smile.

"Fine. I was, but I don't doubt for a second that I think that you don't love me, okay?"

He hums, his breath hitting my neck, and add that to the pregnancy hormones and I am horny again. Damn it.

"Keep your eyes shut okay?"

He smirks, as he turns me around and captures my lips, his tongue invading the space of my mouth, marking his territory. My lips mould into his and move in sync with his. Mother of god, I so needed that.