14• Knight in shady armour.

~When people see good, they expect good, and I don't like to have to live up to anybody's expectations.~ Damon Salvatore, the Vampire Diaries.

Happy reading💕

Savannah

"Stop dragging me. Don't you get it? It hurts. Let go off me."

He pushes me on the car door and holds my hands above my head with his one hand.

"Silence, kitten. You don't want to repeat what we did in the washroom. Do you? Because if you do, I would love to fulfill you desires.", he said with his ever annoying smirk on his face.

I immediately stopped fidgeting. Why does he do this to me? And the most dreadful question.
Why do I let him do this with me?
Any other man, who had hit on me, let alone touch me was slapped and given a piece of my mind. But not him. Why? Why am I making exceptions? For this man. A man, who has no emotions, and has such a stony heart that the thought of my younger brother could not melt him.

"Why are you doing this to me? I am nothing but a garbage bag, picked from a poor family. I am sure you have dated many women before. Most of which include actresses and models. Why are you playing your dirty games with me?"

He stopped abruptly. A foreign emotion clouded his grey eyes. But it was gone, no sooner than it had come.

"Get into the car. I don't have time to answer this shit."

I didn't move.

"I need an answer Adrian. Why?"

He ran a hand through his hair, disarraying it.

"Are you kidding me? Don't you fucking question me. Get into the car. Or do your want me to put you into it my way kitten?", he said a frown forming over his handsome features.

"Fuck you. You always avoid answering.", I said irritated.

"Gladly.", he said replying to my first line.

There he goes.

"Don't talk to that man ever again."

"Edward? Is that whom you are talking about? Listen Adri-"

"Sebastian Mikaelson. That guy. He is not a good guy. Just stay awat from him."

"Oh so you are a 'good guy'?"

"Savannah, its not about me being a good man. Its about him and your safety."

"And how do you know?"

"Because he used to be my-", he punched the steering wheel, making me jump.

"Stop the car here. I need to go to Blue Rock."

"I will give you a raise. No Blue Rock.  Am I clear?"

"But-"

He pulled the car in an isolated corner. He held my neck and brought me forward.  And placed his lips on mine. Whenever his lips touch mine, electricity courses through my viens. It did this time also. I wanted to stop myself. But my lips having a mind of their own responded to his kiss. My hand went to his suit tie as the other went to his soft hair. He pulled away as I got breathless.

Smirking he said,
"So this is how I shut you up. I don't mind repeating the steps all over again."

"My aunt will be waiting. Please drive fast, without wasting our time."

Oh my god. Such a jerk. He actually started driving like a possessed man. Sudden brakes. Abrupt turns. Typical definition of rash driving. Unknown to me my hands were tightly moulded into his free hand. My eyes were closed, emitting silent prayers. My breathing turned ragged as my breasts heaved up and down. He smirked again.