New Book- Magnetic Description.✔️

Hi, beauties. I am posting the description of my new book- Magnetic. Please check it out.

happy reading•

My back hits the nearest wall, as he pushes me back and cages me in his arms. I can smell that intoxicating cologne. He leans a little closer and whispers,

"That was a very bad move, doctor. When I say something I expect it to be obeyed exactly. So what were you thinking?"

I do the only thing that makes sense to me at that time. I deny it.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

He smirks, the vein bobbing on his forehead dangerously.

"I won't run again."

I say, knowing that is not true. He has kept me against my will, and I am going to bolt the first chance I get. Wonderful, he has turned me into a liar.

"You and I both know you'll run if I loosen my grip, doctor. So here is a glimpse of what happens when you run."

I see red dots appear on him, my best friend, and the only person I call family, Attorney General- James Prescott.

Tears well up in my eyes, as I turn to the man caging me. My hands crawl up to his collar, as I beg him.

"He is not involved in this. Let him go."

He seems unaffected. Cold. Calculative.

"Let's make a deal. You run, defy me, or as much breathe without my permission, I'll blow your cupcake's brains. Deal?"

"Deal." I manage a muffled whisper.

Juniper Darlington is a saviour. A surgeon. Someone who sees life in people. Someone who loves.

Zachariah Winchester is a killer. Leader of the mafia, with a rich father shadowing him. He seems to have it all. But he doesn't.

When Juniper and Zachariah cross paths, destiny rolls the dice and makes them unwilling players in a game of love, betrayal, revenge and murder.

Who falls in love and who walks away unscathed, that depend how they play this game. A game that has no rules. No limits. No boundaries.

Book Two of the Billionaire Bad Boy Series.

Hope you liked it. Chapter one is done. And will be put up soon. And I will be regular.💕