9• Flirtatious Mr. Morgenstern.

〰

Adrian

I don't fucking know what foreign magic spell did she cast on me. I would never have let her go. Let alone drop her home. But there was something in those violet eyes of hers, which demanded love, care and showed a great deal of pain. She had a sharp tongue. No female I have come across in this entire life of mine, was so straight forward. She openly accused my parents for my misbehaviour. And she refused to spend the night with me.

I will claim her. She will be mine to fuck, kiss, and torture. Just mine. I will make sure of that. Be it the sweet way, or the hard one. She didn't know what her body was capable of doing. She was too busy earning money for her survival. Her eyes showed innocence in the Mr. Lancaster matter. But, I believed what I saw. The tray was in her hands and the whiskey was all over Mr. Lancaster's suit. And had I not taken care of it, my employees would have taken me for a soft one.

I groaned realising she had captured a better part of my mind. I needed to get over her. Out of my fucking system. So I phoned Vanessa.

Vanessa was good in bed. No offence the rest were amazing too. But they expected a lot. Like we would get up after out hot sex and then braid each other's hairs, dress each other up and feed each other food. That was certainly not how my system worked. I never had to endure the talks in the morning after sex. I usually sent the woman back right after we were done. I believed the best way was, no strings attached. My mom Electrica Donati had serious problems with coming in terms of this lifestyle of mine. But just like all the Donati's didn't meddle with what I did she too didn't. But deep within I knew she had this longing to see me married and completely in love with my wife and producing heirs for her.

I  would do that, of course, but I wanted to enjoy the pleasures of bachelor life.

All women were gold diggers just like Samara. Uncle James had women as his weakness. Samara Kennedy a filthy  pole dancer had him wrapped around her pinkie. Uncle James had cheated on Aunt Ariana for that piece of filth. And how did she pay back?! Oh yes by backstabbing Donati Enterprises. She turned out to be an informer. She reported to our biggest business rival- Mikaelson Holdings. The Mikaelsons were our family friends. Our grandpa Guiseppe Donati , and Marcus Mikaelson were the best of friends since their college years. But all of this enemity began because of a woman, my gramms Nikolina Donati. And since then they have been sworn enemies and the legacy has been passed on generation to generation.

I picked my car keys and walked to my private penthouse. I did my nasty work there. None of the woman who pleasured me were  allowed to set foot in The Donati Mansion. I poured wine from the counter and waited for Vanessa.

She came in with a knock. She wore a very tight black dress which nearly made her breasts pop out. Her dress was short. And she wore high silver stilettos. The dress rode upward exposing an ample amount of her ass as she sashayed her waist and went to lock the door.

She walked back towards me slowly taking her time. She turned and bent over pretending to pick something up, clearly giving me a view of her pantyless naked ass. She walked towards me and setted her self such that her middle was on my right thigh.

I growled in pleasure as her hand rubbed my pants. I had enough of her teasing me. It was time to show her who always was in control.

Vanessa

I loved teasing the animal within him. I trailed my hand slowly upwards on my body and put it into my dress as I squeezed my nipple. An erotic moan left my lips.