33• Richest man on Earth.

" With great power, comes great responsibility."

Savannah

The past one hour, I'm sitting beside the CEO of Donati Consolidations and scribbling onto my notepad, like a crazy, possessed zombie.

How much does he talk, that Mr. Habibi.

From the corner of my eye, I see Adrian look at me with an amused look, a smirk almost lining his amazing features. And just as soon as it has come it vanishes, and he sinks into the heated conversation he is in, with Mr. Habibi.

Mr. Habibi does not like the deal Adrian is proposing, and by the vein bobbing on his forehead, Adrian is pissed. Very pissed.

Mr. Habibi huffs and leans back on his chair. He is quite an attractive man, just not as good looking as my husband.

Why are all billionaires so good looking? It's so unfair. They get to have the money, the good looks and everything else, which we commoners work our asses off to get.

I see Mr. Habibi get up from his chair, asking for a fifteen minute break, to contact his business partner. Apparently, he needs Mr. Hinsberg's approval before he signs this half a billion dollar deal, with Donati Consolidations.

Adrian turns to me, looking as perfect as ever. And I pass him the notes I have taken, over this very long meeting. He reads through and a smirk lines his features yet again.

"Quite the artist you are, kitten."

"Artist? What are you talking about?"

He puts my notes forward, and as soon as I see the cartoon figure of himself with tentacles and breasts, and horns, the heat rushes to my cheeks.

Busted, Savannah.

"Oh my god. I can explain, Adrian, I-I was bored. You guys were going on and on about the same deal, no changes. And I was just sitting here-"

"And so you thought drawing cartoon figures of me in breasts is an apt method of passage of time?"

I nod, and one of his fingers pull my lower lips against the clutches of my teeth. Again.

"Well, let's see how amusing I look when you'll beg me to fuck you senseless."

My breathing comes to an abrupt halt.

He wouldn't dare.

Not here.

Not in front of his clients.

Oh for god sake, Savannah. You know he will. And you know it won't affect his cocky ass for a nanosecond.

Mr. Habibi comes back and agrees to sign the deal, but he has to discuss the contract with Adrian.

And just like that, his slender, strong fingers, brush my thighs, parting them slightly as they continue their forbidden journey, upwards.

And before they reach there, I shut my legs, and try to push his fingers off my thighs. And all this happening, he continues to discuss the points of that wretched contract with Mr. Habibi.

But as I said, I tried to push his fingers off my thighs. But they were still there, and I literally choke on my saliva as he runs his fingers along the edge of my panty.