17• Trick or treat?

~So you have never felt the attraction that comes, when someone who is capable of doing terrible things, for some reason, only cares about you?~, Niklaus Mikaelson, The Vampire Diaries.

Happy Reading💕

Savannah

A distinct knock distracted me from my thoughts of Adrian. I dusted my hands and went to open the door.

"Adrian."

"Come on kitten, are you done ogling? Now open the door and let me in."

"What makes you think I want to talk to you?", I asked sarcastically.

He runs a hand through his hair and then unexpectedly pushes the door and snakes an arm around my waist to preven my inevitable fall.

"I like things in control kitten. And what I want is what I do every fucking thing to get.", he added with an annoying smirk on his face. He then pulled me upward to my initial position, except his arm was still wound around my waist. I looked up to him.

I should not have.

His piercing grey eyes held my gaze intensely. What was wrong with me? Why did I feel that thing when I looked into his eyes? Oh fuck. I am hallucinating. I pushed him away breaking our very intense eye lock. He cleared his throat and began again.

"I want you to marry me."

I burst out laughing.

" If You are gonna propose your future wife in this way I am sure she is going to run away screaming, 'CREEP'.See I will teach you how-"

I said controlling my laughter. But he interrupted me yet again.

"Cut the crap kitten. You do not understand the sweet way do you? I am not going to go on my knees and look at you with my eyes filled with love and take your hand into mine and ask you to marry me. Kitten you really do not know me. I fucking want you to marry me and for this property crap. And when its done, we shall part ways. I will buy you a house and pay Jack's school bills for the next ten years. Also as for your job as my secretary. Married or not you stay as my secretary. Its a win win kitten. And as far as I know you, you have chosen wisely. Now you would never make that very small mistake and let everything fall apart bit by bit. I am being a gentleman kitten. If you do not give into my demands, I know exactly how to make that stubborn back of yours bend.", he said nonchalantly.

"Mr. Adrian Donati. I would like to see how exactly would you bend my stubborn back. I have told you already but am repeating again. I am not those whores you bed. I am a girl of dignity and respect. If you want to marry someone, go beg those whores who wait for you with parted legs.  Fuck you and your fucked UP proposition. And what the fuck did you say? Get things done your way. Well Adrian, reality check. I am not someone who is scared of your empty baseless threats. I have gone through worse. Worse that your wild nightmares can make you imagine. The only reason I was keeping up with all your bull crap was because I needed money. Hell, I still do but I am certainly not doing all you ask me to. I hope ypu rot in hell. And thank you for this hospitality you showered on my starving form. I am out of here.", I said breathless as I pushed him out of my way. But as expected he caught my wrist and tugged. I hit his broad chiseled chest with a gasp.

"I am not done with you kitten. But I promise when I am, you will wish you would rather be dead than in that condition. I do not believe in promises kitten. Because every fucking body breaks them. But this is a promise I am actually looking forward to keep. Now you really love to awaken the moster in me. Let's just show you how exactly I would bend your back according to my needs and demands. Do not blame me kitten, remember you brought this on yourself.", he said as he trailed another hand on the arm he wasn't holding and held it in a tight grip and pulled me closer, only if that was possible.

"Let go off me you asshole. I am warning you to let me go.", I shrieked, but it certainly had no effect on the cracked jerk. And almost immediately he brought his lips and crashed them on mine. Biting and sucking the lower lips to bring a reaction out of me. But I stood still. He left me suddenly and the air I had been holding left my lungs almost painfully. But to my horror, he went and locked the door if my room. And my fighter instincts kicking on I grabbed a vase from the adjacent table and flung it on his approaching figure. But he dodged the vase with a sexy duck.

What the hell is wrong with you Savannah? Did you just call him sexy?.

Shut up.

I hear a distinct laugh and look at Adrian laughing.

"I said that aloud didn't I?"

"Yes you did, kitten. Ready?", he asked winking. And in no time I was pinned against the wall with his lips on mine.

He breaks the kiss and opens his suit jacket and then starts unbuttoning his shirt in an agonisingly slow pace. He then looks at me and rips my shirt open to reveal my white bra. He grunts in satisfaction as he clips open the hook that kept the bra put. And all of a sudden I realize what exactly is happening and shove him back, but he doesn't move.

He holds both my hands in his palm and discards my bra. My breasts spill down for him to scrutinise. I scream. Thats the only fucking thing I can do. He smirks and puts one of my nipple in his warm mouth. Pleasure explodes in my body as he rolls his tongue over my erect mound and just like that my body betrays me.

An erotic moan leaves my mouth as his mouth latches over another nipple and his hand rests on my panties. He rubs my clit over the fabric of my panties and then shifts it to the right as he inserts two fingers into me. The action of his mouth and building momentum of his moving fingers take me into an erotic world of pleasure. I moan again as I pant close, very very close to my orgasm as he pulls his fingers out again.  He goes back and gets fully clothed again and walks to my naked form and bends to ny ears.

"I would complete what I had started kitten. But I want to take you fresh and aroused for me after our wedding. Also kitten, did you realise how easy it was to make you bend to my will, begging. Never challenge me again kitten. It is not always that I am in an exceptionally good mood.", he said.

"Do whatever Donati, I will not get married to you. I promise."

"Do not make promises, you cannot keep kitten. Let us do this my way. I will make you agree to ny proposal in two hours and I can do it any way I wish to. And if you do, then I win. Deal?", the devil asked his hands stretched towards me and I shook his hand, thus sealing the deal and my fate, which at that point I was unaware of.

Forty minutes later

Jackson came in running and looked at me. I knew this trick of his. He used to do this when he needed something. And that boy had undergone a lot so I decided to give him what he wanted. I pulled him to my lap and kissed him on his head.

"What do you want champ?"

"You will give me anything I ask for? Obviously which isn't costly? "

"Ummm, Yes? Tell me what do you want. It's your birthday coming so yes, I will give it to you."

"Promise on our relationship, Savannah?"

I gasp.

"Oh my god. Do you not trust me? Hell yes. Promise. Now don't give me a cardiac arrest. Tell me what is it that you want?"

"Get married to Adrian, Savvy. And don't you back out. You promised.", he said robotically.

Adrian Fucking Donati.

I did not know that you would stoop to this level to make me agree to get married to you. I stormed out of the room shrieking his name.

I know he was a jerk in this chapter.

It has been a week. Okay 8 days. But I had an exam. So... Sowwy.

But it is his way of doing things.

Thank you for reading.

Please vote,comment and share.

until next time.

Sayonaraa.

Love💚
Eleanor Wilson.