28• Blame games.

~We shall meet.
If not in this world then in another.
If not in another then in ours.
Because I trust you and more than you in our connection, which the world terms love.
It's my definition of a forever.~

Happy Reading Mumpkin's💕

Adrian

Fuck my tits.

Oh the rudimentary ones, I mean.

Not in my wildest dreams had I ever imagined her having such a fucked up past. I mean she doesn't look like that. Yet again, life has given me a lesson of how I should stop judging people by the cover. And since you are wondering, the first by the very innocent looking Samara Kennedy.

But let me not fool you, Savannah Greene has my complete sympathy. But that certainly does not mean that I have hit my head some where and have magically forgotten about that slap or that insult in front of all the staff members. Never. I am not an amnesiac and not certainly a pussy.

Whatever she had in her past is her thing. If I had anything to do with it, I swear I would put a permanent full stop to this revenge plan. But since I don't, whatever pitiable thing she had done is not on me. And the Nemesis in me is not completely satisfied.

Little did I know that I had done everything to fuck her life over and over. And since I didn't know, I was hell bent on fucking her life all over again. And the worst part is I was not going to stop. On anybody's account.

She comes in the periphery of my vision placing two plates in front of me. I didn't know she cooked. It was obvious though. That cracked whore Maria was too lazy to cook and Jack too small. The plate had two eggs and bacon and a pancake. The food smelled deliciously good, and I had to admit I was famished.

"Where are we going to go tomorrow?", her sweet voice interrupted my own very judgemental ones.

"The Ferris Wheel and ice skating.", I said looking deep into her violet orbs.

"But I don't know how to skate. I never have. I was petrified of them since I was a kid.", she says biting her lips again.

When will she fucking learn?

I move my hand freeing her lip from her teeth.

"That is okay, kitten. I'll teach you. I had taught Alessio too. And trust me no one is a bigger dumb fuck than him.", I say.

And immediately she giggles at the adjective I used for my brother.

"Wait until I tell him what you call him, behind his back.", she says half giggling.

"Go ahead. I am pretty sure no one knows them better than him. I even doubt that he has them written down and by hearted.", I joke.

You joke?
No you don't joke Adrian Donati.
She is fucking with your mind again.
She needs to be stopped before you have feelings for her.

I shut my talkative conscience off. It's been blabbering a lot of gibberish these days.

"Let's get back yo bed. Yeah? We need the sleep. Tomorrow's going to very tiring. At least for you, cause you're going to do a lot of ice skating."

She nods. I get up to leave to my room, when her suddenly turned sweet voice, interrupts him.

"Since today is all about making exceptions, Adrian, you can sleep in my room. I could use someone."