20• Batman undies and bachelor parties.

~Two souls but a single thought.
Two hearts that beat as one.~, John Keats.

Happy reading💕

〰

Savannah

Please don't leave me mommy. I promise I will be a good girl. Not steal cookies and not hide chocolate wrappers under the bed. Please mommy do not leave me. Do not leave Jack. He and I have no one apart from you. Mamma please.

Get up bitch. Who the fuck do you think is going to clean the utensils huh?! *Slap* Slut knows how to sleep only. Get up and go fo the dishes and wear good clothes, there are men coming to see you.

Uncle no!! Please stay away. I will call  Aunt Maria. Please don't touch me. Please let me go. But the man, trails his hands over my nipples and pinches them as his other hand inches towards my pussy. Nooooo.... don't touch me.... Aunt Aunt... help. Someone please help.

Maria comes running. Why are you shouting Clarissa? What the hell is wrong with you? Tell me? Aunt, Uncle is touching me in inappropriate places. The man speaks, No I wasn't. The bitch was playing with her tits and seducing me. Trust me baby.

*Smack* You bitch. How dare you accuse my husband of such a crime? Cone with me. You will stay locked in this closet, and no food, no water and most importantly no lights, for three days. No no no. Aunt please. Please switch the lights on. I hate darkness. Please........

"Get up Savvy."

My nightmares are shattered and broken by that whisper near my ear. I push my covers off me and look around startled, searching for the source of noise. But no answer. The lamp light is on as usual, but I still can't locate the source of the whisper.

"Adrian, if this is some kind of your lame joke or a stupid prank, I swear to god, I will kill you, and then get married to another man at your fucking funeral. Come out dickhe-", I was interrupted by cheers and glitters falling on me from the ceiling and the bunny pajama clad girls with cute caps.

"Happy Bachelorette Party, Savannah. It is not every day that one gets married to that dick of my brother yeah?! So why not celebrate with booze and dance and hot men, you know strippers?", chirped Evangeline. That girl I say. The definition of crazy. But no men, Adrian would kill me the next day. Like yea. He would roast me alive, if he came to know that I was enjoying with a male stripper. I cleared my throat.

"Okay thank you so much guys. But it is my wedding tomorrow so no drinking. And that dick of your brother Eve is going to kill me if I even look at that male stripper."

The rest were Evangeline's friends and some of Adrian's cousins. Mia sighed.

"Come on Savvy. Addy will not come to know. And no drinks only fruit punches. Okay?!", she asked with puppy dog eyes, which no one could dare to refuse. She was a pro at persuading. But little did I know then, that this 'special' fruit punch of hers included a lot and lot of beer and god knows what else. But I was too glad to refuse and my bachelorette party started in a swing.

The stripper turned out to hot. Fucking hot. He came in wearing a police costume and jumped to my bed and started opening the buttons of his shirt swinging to the music Mia chose. Fuck. Body mahn. A perfect body, though Adrian's was better.