46• Just ask.✔️

"they say love conquers all;
i want proof;
show me that when i think this is unconquerable;
you will conquer it;
that we will be together inspite of this."

happy reading, my lovlies •

Savannah

When I get up, I find myself completely tangled with Adrian. His breathing isn't constant, it's ragged. He is not asleep. Why didn't he wake me up? It might be quite uncomfortable for him, because I am practically on him.

I turn the other way, and detach myself from my husband.

"Good morning."

"Speak for yourself, Adrian. Getting up beside you, that is hardly how I define a good morning."

He sighs. Good for him. His babies too, you put it in, you gotta deal with the hormones!

"Fine, kitten. What according to you is going to make this morning a good one?"

What?

Adrian Donati did not just back off, and ask me what was going to make my day better. Someone pinch me, tell me this is a dream.

"Ouch. Not that hard."

I yelp, as I feel a tiny but hard pinch, bring me back.

"Yes, kitten. Adrian Donati, did just back off, and ask you what was going to make your day better. Now, are you going to continue staring at me like I've grown two heads, or I'll try to do what you want me to, just for today. Both options make me the star, so choice is yours."

Okay, someone urgently has to explain to me what exactly is going on. He does not do that, he has never done that. He never backs off.

"Have you found a way, to take my babies away from me? Tell me, have you? Cause I'll allow that over my dead body, you hear me-"

Warm lips encasing mine into a passionate kiss, stops me from talking. He knows what he is doing. Pecking, he backs away.

"I have not. And kitten Our babies not yours. Mine too. And my mood has just come back to normal, so change. We are going back home. I'll give you exactly ten minutes."

"I'm hungry."

"Well, I don't care."

"I'm hungry cause I'm pregnant with two babies demanding food, jackass."

He chuckles, and comes closer.

"You have quite the mouth, kitten. If we have a daughter, I hope she comes with the claws and mouth package. It's a keeper."

"Shut up."

"Now, you wanna piss me off, and actually make this day unbearable?"

I bite my lips, which he frees.

"I thought so too. My my, would you look at that Mrs. Donati, we have started thinking alike. I wonder what is next to come."