Chapter One- The First Day

CHAPTER ONE.

"Come on." She urged, bumping my shoulder with hers.

I concentrated on the teacher up front trying to ignore her.

"Really." She continued. "What's wrong with him?"

"He's only after one thing Sam and that's to get in my pants." I said.

She rolled her wide blue eyes at me and shook her head at me. Her red strands flying around her face. "You're no fun."

I smiled at her. "If you say so."

"You sound like my mother."

"That." I said. "Would explain why she loves me."

She ignored me. "Come on, he's hot as!"

I looked over at him and met his gaze, he smirked. Gross.

"Plus I heard that he really, really likes you." Sam continued. "And he's looking for a real relationship."

"That's also what they all say. They just want you to think that so that they find an opening in your heart and slowly find out small little details about you and then break your heart making you feel like shit. Because all those things you know about him will also have no use to you anymore and every single thing reminds you of the person. And also the fact that your left with a broken heart that needs to be stitched back together slowly and carefully after being hammered, bruised and torn." I finished.

Sam looked at me blankly. "Admit it, you're a vampire."

"What?"

"You know heaps about all these little things, I mean seriously how can you know so much? You must be a vampire who's lived a thousand years and you have a tortured soul."

"Okay number one, why would a thousand year old vampire be at school if I know so much?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

I was only half aware of the teacher setting work. She was trying to rein in the chaos of noise that erupted the classroom. 

"To find someone." She hinted. "Like Blake!" She pointed at him while jumping up and down in her seat.

"That's a bit gross if I'm a thousand year old vampire who wants a sixteen year old." I said as I  started to write in my workbook.

"Have you even watched Vampire Diaries or Twilight?" She said, voice disbelieving.

"Is that a movie?"

She looked at me plainly and groaned. "Why am I your friend?"

I laughed. "Beats me."

"I think it's because I feel sorry for you." She said, peaking at my work and writing it down. "The point is that you don't know anything till you give him a chance."

I looked over at Blake as he smirked the same way again and leaned over towards our desk. "Hey, any reason why you keep looking over at me? Is it because I'm so hot?"

What an ass. "Ew, no." I laughed. "You're the one looking at me."

"Oh and she speaks." He laughed. His voice was loud enough for everyone to hear. "You're always so shy. I didn't even realise that you had a voice."

I rolled my eyes at him and turned away. "I wouldn't waste my time on you."

Fred a kid in front of me and Sam's desk started smashing a paper sword into another's next to him. Blake instantly noticed, without hearing my comment and leaned forward towards Fred. "Hey geek this isn't dungeons and dragons. Stop embarrassing yourself." He laughed.