Chapter Fourty- One- To Friendship

CHAPTER FOURTY- ONE

I stood beside my locker, frowning.

"Can't remember your passcode?" I turned towards Aiden.

"Can't you remember where your locker is?"

He smirked. "It's right here." Aiden walked a few steps a head of me and swiftly opened his lock. At least some could do theres. I wish it was still holidays. I mean come on, how had they gone so quick? Time always goes fast when youre having fun. Especially with Caleb.

....I mean that in an non dirty way.

I gave Aiden an annoyed look which soon turned to horror when I saw the picture on his locker. He gave me a confused frown as I instantly walked over and stared at his locker door.

Slowly, a blush formed on his cheeks.

"You have a photo of me." I said in a robotic voice. The picture was me in a a red puffed out dress and red lipstick. I was sitting on the grass and smiling up at the camera... I looked pretty good. On the bottom of the page was Caleb's name and it looked as if it was pulled out of an magazine. Holy crap.

When the hell did that come out!

"Uh yeah- I found it in Caleb's mums magazine. My mum buys a copy and I thought it was a really nice photo-"

Apart of me clicked that he was babbling. He was nervous. "When?" I demanded.

"Last day before holidays." He had this look on his face- half apologetic and half that he wanted to die.

"Why?"

He pursed his lips. "You know why." He whispered.

My fury finally hit the roof. "No I don't!" I hissed and ripped the paper down.

"You can't jus have pictures of me in your locker Aiden, it's not like we're going out!"

Yeah... After that my heart sunk. I suddenly felt really bad for saying that. Especially when this hurt puppy look came on his face. "I know that Alley."

But I couldn't stop. "I don't know what the hell you're doing with that photo anyway!"

"What?" He snapped. "You think I'm standing in the corridor pleasuring myself?"

My cheeks started to flame.

Oh dear god. Why me?

"J-just do be creepy!" I balled the paper in my fist. "You can't have photos of me in your locker."

"Why? Because I'm not Caleb?" Sarcasm dripped from his voice. "Because you'd rather have him have pictures of you in his locker?"

"This isn't about him!" I snapped. "Just leave me alone."

"Gladly." And with that Aiden slammed his locker door closed and stormed down the corridor.

Again with the why me? First day back at school and already there's drama? Kill me now.

I sat in my chair next to Blake fumbling with my pen. He was smirking.

Of course.

I mean honestly, does the guy do anything else? Did the wind like change his appearance to always being a smirking jerk?

Hayden on the other hand sat on the side of me looking extremely bored. Every now and then his eyes would shift to me. I sat there with my arm crossed as I stared at the bored glumly.

To be honest, I think he was staring at my boobs.

Not cool.

Mrs Norway spoke in a droopy sort of way that made me want to shoot myself. The door suddenly opened, making everyone sit up.